Analytical Environmental Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytical Environmental Services Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Analytical Environmental Services

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Environmental Services in May 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume based on ad. got a call a week later for an interview. They have nice offices near downtown, and parked at a meter on the street. They gave me an application to fill out at the front desk, which took about 15 minutes, then i was interviewed by 2 managers. it was really more like an informal discussion. they asked about the usual stuff like my education and job experience. Also asked a few technical questions to see if i knew about environmental regulations and laws. Very low stress and casual.

Interview Questions

• after about 1/2 hour interview, they asked me to take a writing test, which i wasn't expecting. it was very easy, and consisted of writing a few paragraphs. they said they started doing this because so many college graduates can't write.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they made me an offer which seemed reasonable so i accepted. no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Analytical Environmental Services

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Analytical Environmental Services.

Interview

Meeting with David was exciting and very promising. It was comfortable and easy to talk with him. We were able to chat about some personal items and career items as well. Working directly with Ryan has made all the difference. She gives me tips and is helpful in my learning process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer