Analytical Environmental Services Associate Biologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytical Environmental Services Associate Biologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Analytical Environmental Services

Associate Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analytical Environmental Services (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I came in to the office and was asked to fill out an application, (had already submitted my resume and been asked to come interview). I was supposed to interview with two men, but one was on a phone call so I sat down with just one. The man who interviewed me was not friendly, and asked condescending questions about my experience, (although my resume had already been reviewed), as if I might have some secret experience I had waited to reveal at the interview. When the second interviewer got off his phone call, he came into the room and I stood up and shook his hand and introduced myself. I was hoping to get a second chance to speak with this person, but as he went to take a seat the first interviewer said "actually we were just about done here". It was a waste of my time to come to this interview, as it was clear that from the moment I walked in my interviewer had already made up his mind about me. This was the only interview like this I've had in this industry.

Interview Questions

• What additional experience do you have to what is on your resume?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Analytical Environmental Services

Associate Biologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Environmental Services (Sacramento, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

i used a head hunter to land this job. she was instrumental in getting the compensation package i needed to make the position palatable. I don't recall that the interview was anything out of the ordinary. I had the skills they were looking for and was willing to learn other aspects of the the consulting business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i used a head hunter to negotiate my salary, i asked and received: equal vacation accrual benefits as my previous place of employment (3 weeks/year, however after a year and a half i discovered they did not honor that benefit), employer increased their percent contribution to my health benefits, increased salary to match a 15% raise from previous employer.