Analytical Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Analytical Graphics

2.3

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics (Exton, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

IT development team was very friendly and nice. Their expectation is realistic and reasonable. The building inside and outside looks very fancy and expensive. Only problem, they don’t like pay market value to IT professionals. Seems to me their bigger assets are not people, but building.

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics (Exton, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked to give a 15-minute on-site presentation on a project that I was proud of. After that, I met with three team members and talked about other projects I have worked on and how they relate to projects at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is a kd-tree structure and why might you use it over an octree?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR and an AGI engineer. Went over resume and talked about things, asked a couple of behavioral questions. Overall, not difficult at all, felt very natural.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter who set me up with an initial phone interview within 2 weeks of initial contact. After said interview there was stated interest, and they stated that a followup interview should be set up in a week or two. Four weeks later, I find that the AGI contact had not read their emails and that they were sorry and had to pass since they are looking for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experience with Windows OS/Servers/Powershell?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics (Exton, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

About a 4 hour interview. Various technical questions and personality questions. Met with at least 8 total people. The overall process was pretty stress free and enjoyable. The technical part of the interview felt easy to medium difficulty.

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics.

Interview

The first interview was on site in Exton with three team members who I thought were decision makers. I guess not because I had to go back about a month later and re-do the whole process again, same people but with one additional person. I had to take time off from my job to leave and be there twice for three plus hours. It was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience , tell us about a situation where you faced a difficult problem and how did you solve it, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in November 2018.

Interview

Discussion of a resume, followed by a secondary interview which was equal parts a learning process about the company and myself, the applicant. The secondary interview felt very freeform in that it would be as long or as short as necessary.

Interview Questions

• One challenge you overcame in life. They asked you to explain this challenge, what you learned, how you grew from it, etc. It lead to further conversation surrounding that topic or experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in February 2016.

Interview

Two gentlemen from the Corporate Engineering division asked questions regarding my experience with AGI's flagship programs, my coursework, and a few behavioral questions. They were both very nice, easy to talk to, and generally wanted to help me with the interview process. I was able to relate personally with a lot of things we were discussing. They were truly not only looking for technically qualified individuals, but also passionate and enthusiastic ones.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your coursework so far? What was your favorite and least favorite course?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any previous experience with using STK?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring & interview process was fairly simple and straightforward. Initial phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. After sucessfully passing those two, then a one-day onsite interview with about 6 different people from the various groups.