Analytical Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Analytical Graphics

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics (Exton, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

IT development team was very friendly and nice. Their expectation is realistic and reasonable. The building inside and outside looks very fancy and expensive. Only problem, they don’t like pay market value to IT professionals. Seems to me their bigger assets are not people, but building.

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics.

Interview

The first interview was on site in Exton with three team members who I thought were decision makers. I guess not because I had to go back about a month later and re-do the whole process again, same people but with one additional person. I had to take time off from my job to leave and be there twice for three plus hours. It was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience , tell us about a situation where you faced a difficult problem and how did you solve it, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Corporate Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in February 2016.

Interview

Two gentlemen from the Corporate Engineering division asked questions regarding my experience with AGI's flagship programs, my coursework, and a few behavioral questions. They were both very nice, easy to talk to, and generally wanted to help me with the interview process. I was able to relate personally with a lot of things we were discussing. They were truly not only looking for technically qualified individuals, but also passionate and enthusiastic ones.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your coursework so far? What was your favorite and least favorite course?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any previous experience with using STK?   1 Answer

Alliance Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytical Graphics in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring & interview process was fairly simple and straightforward. Initial phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. After sucessfully passing those two, then a one-day onsite interview with about 6 different people from the various groups.

Interview Questions

• How would you navigate the change in business markets?   Answer Question