Analytics Quotient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytics Quotient Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient.

Interview

1. The interview process was very smooth
    2. Interview questions were based on scenario and projects worked, rather than same old OOPs concepts.
    3. People/HR were very polite and considered every one with care.
    4. HR and Managers will consider experience and knowledge and provided with best in industry salary.

Interview Questions

• How is DLL methods recognized in your code, when you click .(intellisense)?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was beyond pathetic!! I was contacted by a Recruitment agency. I had no idea that it was a walk-in since there was no contact from the companies side. The entire process was dis-organized. Basic stationeries (pen and paper), were given 10-15 mins after starting the test!!
    And for the post of Business analysts there is no need for aptitude, case studies and discussions would be more apt. In addition, some with work ex is not required to take aptitude.
    Very pathetic!!! 0 rating for interview process

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Online test 45 minutes
    (Common to Business Analyst Candidates also)
    All questions had to be attempted.
    Questions once answered cannot be reviewed.
    No negative marking
    4 sections -
    Quantitative Aptitude
    Logical Reasoning
    Verbal Ability
    Data Interpretation

Sectional cutoff around 40%.

Technical Round 45 minutes

Two sections
    General Programming based
    Computer science concepts

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions on memory management OS
      2. Finding output of a code snippet   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

A.Q Visited M.B.M college for placement purpose Software development position.

The process took 2 days. from 9/10/17--10/10/17.
    There were three rounds as described below

ROUND-1--> Aptitude and Technical test online -->

There were two 45 min online test, in first slot there were basic quantitative aptitude,comprehension,data interpretation,verbal part questions.
    in second slot basic c,dsa,sql,dbms,oops concepts, questions were there .

in order to prepare for 1st round i referred to RS aggarwal along with giving so many online apti.
    test on INDIABIX. and for technical slot basic c,dsa sql concepts must be known,one should have
    good idea about how pointers work and sql queries ,complexity,array operation,loops,recursive
    iterations.

out of 140 --14 were selected for next round .

ROUND 2-->CODING round-->

There were two questions which we have to solve in 45 mins. mostly questions are asked from
    arrays,string,matrix operation.

i referred to GeeksforGeeks and HackerRank to get basic idea of these questions .

max. array may contain negative integers and repeated numbers .

A.1.) first i sort the array then traced the array to find sequence with max sum.

left of string but not in between,such that is the shortest palindrome(ex--MADAM).and print it.
    for ex-- INPUT= "DAM"
    both the questions must be attempted and solved completely.

out of 14 --9 were selected for interview .
    coding round started on same day at 12:30 at night of round 1.

Round 3-->>INTERVIEW-->

interview start at 7 am morning next day ,so make sure you have your resume/CV updated ,as
    this was the biggest headache for me i have to remain up whole night to make it .

okay interview was moderate ,interviewer very smart they know whom to select for best candidate .

initially they check my CV in detail and then asked me tell about myself .
    moreover except 1st question interview was strictly technical.
    they asked me to explain my code written previously in coding round, trace the program with
    given input,what is complexity of my code , how to optimize it.
    basic C questions, union and structure questions there comparison ,
    conditions were given for which i have to write SQL queries .although they were quite easy.
    very importantly-- project questions were asked you should have a detailed knowledge of
    project you have made in your summer period .

out of 9--2 were selected i was one among them

just stay confident try to be calm make sure while giving aptitude test you are in good
    environment don't get disturb as it would lose your marks and seconds. moreover interviewer
    were not so strict they were in search of people who were joyful.environment was nice.

thumbs up if you found it helpful :-) .

Interview Questions

• Q.1.)unsorted array was given we have to find the contiguous sequence such that there sum is max. array may contain negative integers and repeated numbers .   Answer Question
    • Q.2.)cropped string was given we have to add alphabets in string at any position right of string or
            for ex-- INPUT= "DAM"
            both the questions must be attempted and solved completely.
            suggestion- just attempt the question if u got the logic and try to comment at each step.   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude
    Not allowed to use calculator bcz of this lot of time got wasted.
    Questions were not related to job profile.
    Stupid HRs
    Other people have updated on interview process, go throgh indiabx.com
    You can clear aptitude.

Engineering Manager(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went there after first technical round over Skype.Questions were sensible over Skype(appropriate to 10+ yrs of experience) but the worst thing happened over the F2F interview.I was interviewed by a 40+ yr old moron who commented he has never seen a technical profile from audit domain(Does the domain have to do anything over my technical knowhow?).Then asks me do you know Java(It was neither there in the jobprofile nor in my cv)?His first question was diff between .SVG and .PNG file,diff between tcp and udp ,do you know any html5 tag?which one do you know....I asked him what kind of analytics work do they do thinking they must be working on latest tech. but alas....what else can be expected from a sub standard company...Man atleast get ppl who can interview senior techies when you want to hire one...its easy to google and interview but difficult to gauge one's knowledge just by asking baseless questions without depth.Dont waste time ppl,simply not worth it..

Interview Questions

• You are a .NET person , can you manage a Java team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

first is aptitude test which is about 90 min.
    then you have a coding round which is about 45 min
    and finally interview normally of 45 mins but can be varied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

first we go through the aptitude test of 45 minutes and then go through the coding test of 45 minute in each round we have 50 questions .and after this we go through the coding round in which the questions are based on java/j2ee.

Interview Questions

• the asked about the datastructures and project related questions   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Round 1 - Aptiture(45 mins) + Techincal(45 mins). In both of the round the no of questions were greater than 50. So speed was a major factor.

Round 2 - Coding Round on paper. 14 students were selected for this round from the intial 120+ students.

Round 3 - PI

Software Interview

Application

Interview

it was about 45 mins long, questions asked were mostly related to my project, interests listed on my CV. Questions were also asked from my training background, database management system, data structures, JAVA Script , advance JAVA, and C , C++