Analytics Quotient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytics Quotient Interview Questions

Interviews at Analytics Quotient

3.1

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient.

Interview

1. The interview process was very smooth
    2. Interview questions were based on scenario and projects worked, rather than same old OOPs concepts.
    3. People/HR were very polite and considered every one with care.
    4. HR and Managers will consider experience and knowledge and provided with best in industry salary.

Interview Questions

• How is DLL methods recognized in your code, when you click .(intellisense)?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

First they take aptitude test and shortlist from that again they have some technical test and that followed by a interview and at last there will be a hr round .

Marketing Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

Simple. They just want to know if you can communicate with the client or form story while communicating any concept. Mostly concerned with the behavioral part of your profile. Be confident.

Interview Questions

• Basic Sql queries, Explain about the projects (Approaches).   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test > Case study > Interview

Case study is based on marketing analysis and deriving KPI for the same. Interviwer may ask questions based on the case study and few quess estimates question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Lucknow (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was decent.
    First the usual aptitude round , with 50 + 50 questions in both general and technical aptitude.

25 were selected.

Coding elimination round.
    8 were selected.

Interview was normal, 4 were finally selected.

Interview Questions

• 1. Shortest Palindrome of a given string.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds in total. First was the aptitude round with the obvious 3 sections QA, LR and VA. The second round is the coding round where you have to write 2 to 3 programs. The last one is the HR round were all sort of questions are asked for some obvious and some not so obvious reasons

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview was of 2 days and had 3 rounds.
    The first round consisted of 2 MCQ quizzes(each quiz was of 50 questions and to be solved in 45 minutes). First was an Aptitude and Verbal Quiz, and second was a Technical Quiz. It was basically for checking accuracy and speed.
    In my college, 645 students appeared out of which 14 were shortlisted for the next round for Junior Software Engineer and 30 were shortlisted for Business Analyst. I was among the 14 JSEs.
    The next round was a coding round. 2 problems were given and we need to write the optimized code for them. Time given was 45 minutes.
    Among 14 of us, only 8 were shortlisted for the final Technical Interview.
    Among the 8, the deserving 4 candidates were selected.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were from the code which we had written in the coding round(like how to further optimize the code and so on). Other questions were mainly from the Projects we had done and on the one we're currently working on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview . The HR was comforting and supportive. The selection process consisted of 3 rounds Apti, programming, HR. The apti and programming was easy but HR was technical and General, they continued HR for 1 hour. Programming was manual, without use of computers. Apti was online . Apti included basic maths knowledge ..

Interview Questions

• Asked me some lengthly programs .   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a great experience. I went through 4 rounds. First round was written on java and SQL. It was little toff. Then second round was f2f discussion and coding. Again they call for another f2f discussion. Finally last round was f2f.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytics Quotient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

i got a call from a recruiter. Then a date was fixed for telephonic interview. In the telephonic interview lots of questions related to market research industry and analytics industry in particular were asked. In the next face to face interview I was given case study about the issues related to restaurant industry in the US . Also my knowledge of statistics,Multivariate was tested. This along with Excel, Word and powerpoint.

Interview Questions

• What if you are offered a Post of CEO !!   1 Answer

I still have huge scope in this company