Anand Rathi Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anand Rathi Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Anand Rathi

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

They shortlisted around 60/70 candidates in IIMB campus placement. They took just one round of interview to make offers. The panel had just one member. He is a Sr. Vice President in Pvt. Wealth Management division.

He started with tell me about yourself. Then he asked a few basic finance questions like what are the components in GDP, where to invest given options of stock, forex, real estate etc. Then the interviewer went on to explain the job roles and my queries regarding the profile. It was more of a discussion than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? GDP formula? GDP components? How stock index is formed? Where to invest given four options? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anand Rathi

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Must know somebody or get in touch with senior relationship managers directly. Agency recruitment is minimal.
    Went through a 3 stage interview process. Important to be confident and be able to display the right attitude. It is a tough, frustrating job that one must be very self-motivated to be able to do a good job of. Display that passion to learn.

Interview Questions

• Submit a sample list of prospects you think are our target audience and tell us how you would approach them   Answer Question