Anchin Block & Anchin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anchin Block & Anchin Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin.

Interview

It was 3 30 minutes interviews. I met with 2 supervisors and 1 partner. It was mostly behavioral and based off your resume. The questions weren't tough and they really try to make you feel comfortable. They even take you out to lunch after in a more casual environment.

Interview Questions

• Why Anchin?
      Tell me one thing about yourself that isn't on your resume?
      Describe a stressful situation and how you overcame it.
      Do you like to work individually or in groups?
      List 3 words you would use to describe yourself.
      What are some main takeaways you have from your extra carricular activities.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. I went to the first interview and it went well. We went over my resume and some behavioral questions. Then, two weeks later, I received an email inviting me for a second interview. This last one was great. You meet with a manager and two directors (or at least that was my case). The manager was very stricted and I personally didn't feel connected with her. However, the last twos were great. I have to say that they all have some type of sheet where they have all the questions that they have been instructed to ask. They pick the questions. In my opinion, I didn't like the way they were asking because we were having an enjoyable conversation when they interrupted me saying that they need to ask me several questions. I felt like I was going to receive a test. Instead, I'd suggest to practice a little bit and integrate the questions without making it see that you MUST go over those questions to decide or not if the candidate fit in.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      Tell me about your last job
      List your Accomplishments
      They will also give you some scenarios, but nothing crazy.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through my school's career services. Very laid back, they asked mostly behavioral questions. Mostly behavioral questions. They want to see if you fit in with their culture. I was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

• What are your strenths?
      Tell me about a challenge you faced?
      Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. All behavioral questions. Make sure to have a lot of questions provided for them, they love answering your questions. The more the better. Just have a normal conversation with them. Not strict on the GPA, but they do expect you to have 150 credits by the time you are graduating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a campus interview at my school with one of the director. He didn't ask me too many questions, but he shared his a lot of his personal experience. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything no on your resume but you think we should know?   Answer Question

Staff Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Three 30 minute interviews, all behavioral questions, nothing tricky, assigns a buddy that walks you through the process, gives a tour and lunch at the end. Do not reimburse travel expenses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I went for campus interview at my school. Overalls, the interview is good. A director in auditing give me the interview. She has the personality to talk so I don't event try to make the conversation. In most time, we just talk and she share her personal experience and give me many useful advices. She did ask me some behavior questions but nothing hard. I kindly enjoy this interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there any activity that you have to devote extra time and efforts?   Answer Question

Entry Level Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

It's more like conversation and they don't ask any difficult question. Basically, they ask a self introduction and my experience in campus activities. They also mention a little bit of internship experience. They also shared their experience in the industry and you may prepare for some questions to ask them.

Interview Questions

• Q: self introduction
          Tell me more about the program you joined on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was selected to have an on campus interview. The recruiter is very respect but not warm with strict face. The whole process is about 20 minutes, and in the middle of the process I just feel I won't get the second chance for the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin.

Interview

The process was super quick. I got the interview through a recruiter. The interview took about an hour. I met with 3 different partners and a director. Two days later I got a phone call from my recruiter telling me i got the job.