Anchin Block & Anchin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anchin Block & Anchin

2.5

Sort:

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus interview , asked a bunch of behavioral questions. Be confident. The company is quite conservative so try not to be too different. Their response was very unprofessional, sending a blank email with a rejection letter pdf attached.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Recruiting in College Campus.
    First interview for 30 mins on campus--a list of behavioral questions. Nothing hard. Very easy and friendly person
    Second Interview in office for half a day. Interview with 3 professionals from different industries. Mostly behavioral

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. I went to the first interview and it went well. We went over my resume and some behavioral questions. Then, two weeks later, I received an email inviting me for a second interview. This last one was great. You meet with a manager and two directors (or at least that was my case). The manager was very stricted and I personally didn't feel connected with her. However, the last twos were great. I have to say that they all have some type of sheet where they have all the questions that they have been instructed to ask. They pick the questions. In my opinion, I didn't like the way they were asking because we were having an enjoyable conversation when they interrupted me saying that they need to ask me several questions. I felt like I was going to receive a test. Instead, I'd suggest to practice a little bit and integrate the questions without making it see that you MUST go over those questions to decide or not if the candidate fit in.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      Tell me about your last job
      List your Accomplishments
      They will also give you some scenarios, but nothing crazy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through university and was later invited for an on-campus interview. The day before, there was an informal presentation by the company at the school where they talked about Anchin and what it has to offer. Overall, the entire experience was great, however, the partner was condescending towards his associates during the presentation. Got a rejection letter in email as an attachment a few days after my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I went for campus interview at my school. Overalls, the interview is good. A director in auditing give me the interview. She has the personality to talk so I don't event try to make the conversation. In most time, we just talk and she share her personal experience and give me many useful advices. She did ask me some behavior questions but nothing hard. I kindly enjoy this interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there any activity that you have to devote extra time and efforts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

One campus interview and three office interviews followed by a nice lunch with lower level associates. Interviews got progressively harder on the super day with the final interview asking the most difficult behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a campus interview at my school with one of the director. He didn't ask me too many questions, but he shared his a lot of his personal experience. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything no on your resume but you think we should know?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was selected to have an on campus interview. The recruiter is very respect but not warm with strict face. The whole process is about 20 minutes, and in the middle of the process I just feel I won't get the second chance for the interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin.

Interview

It was 3 30 minutes interviews. I met with 2 supervisors and 1 partner. It was mostly behavioral and based off your resume. The questions weren't tough and they really try to make you feel comfortable. They even take you out to lunch after in a more casual environment.

Interview Questions

• Why Anchin?
      Tell me one thing about yourself that isn't on your resume?
      Describe a stressful situation and how you overcame it.
      Do you like to work individually or in groups?
      List 3 words you would use to describe yourself.
      What are some main takeaways you have from your extra carricular activities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchin Block & Anchin (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Received a phone interview. I waited about a week and the hr department emailed me back asking for an interview in person. I went to the city for the interview and the questions were standard. Some behavioral questions but nothing too crazy. I thought the process was fair for the most part.