Anchor General Insurance Company Desk Reviewer - Auto Damage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anchor General Insurance Company

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anchor General Insurance Company

Desk Reviewer - Auto Damage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call from one of their managers for interview, have to fill out application again after submitting resume which they didn't use at all in interview, interview was a joke. Company managers don't even know how to interview. Pretty much argued the whole time. Job seems like it's more work than they willing to pay you. You have to work there so they can micromanage you the whole 8 hrs they paying you. Be ready to work your butt off if you accept the offer. Plan on working adjusters job too even tho you only do desk reviews. Plan on reviewing over 30 files a day, lol I don't think they review files if they rush through 30 a day. Managers even told me the owners office is upstairs but he is never there bc he is on his yatch in Baja mexico spending the money they save by over working employees. Company is a joke, after interview I read all the negative reviews customers have and I am thankful that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• do you know how to read the policy?   1 Answer