Anchor Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anchor Glass Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anchor Glass

Factory Inspector/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceburg, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anchor Glass (Lawrenceburg, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Received phone call requesting interview. When I arrived for the interview I was one of approximately 15 people being interviewed for four positions. We were given a brief overview of the job and the schedule and permitted to ask questions then given paperwork to fill out. Then we were called one at a time to interview with the HR person and a manager. This took several hours and you had to wait to be interviewed with the last person being interviewed waiting the longest. The next day approximately 10 of us were called back to interview with a supervisor and an employee. Again all candidates were told to arrive at the same time and had to wait while those ahead of you interviewed.

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anchor Glass (Winchester, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed last Friday with 2 members of Anchor Glass' management staff who were very professional and informative as to the position I was applying for. They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable during the entire interviewing process which lasted 1 1/2 hours. I am currently waiting on a response from Anchor Glass and looking forward to working for this fine company.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anchor Glass in March 2009.

Good