Anchorage School District Interview Questions in Alaska | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anchorage School District (Anchorage, AK) in September 2014.

Interview

there was a written test which included math and reasoning skills, also a money changing test. I was left in a room to do the test by myself, but the money changing test was done with play money in a pretend cash register.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Teacher, Intensive Needs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anchorage School District (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

You will go through a series of generic interview questions regardless of the specialty position you apply for. The application process is straightforward and you will be contacted by staff who only work to schedule appointments for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Even if you are applying for an Intensive Needs classroom, Autism classroom or preschool classroom, be expected to answer questions about general education classroom techniques, strategies and instructional design.   Answer Question

I was not convinced they had described the class adequately or honestly to me.