Andersen Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andersen Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Standard interview. They asked why I wanted to work at Andersen. They also asked what was one thing that I was working on outside of school that I wanted to improve on. They got back to me in about a week and called and said I got the internship. Pretty quick and standard

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Andersen

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Visited employer at the career fair, was called that night to schedule an interview the next day, interview on campus with 2 employees, easy to talk to, very informative, took 3+ weeks to hear back

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and fast. HR is good at responding to questions in a timely manner. First round interviews were in person and on campus with recruiters. Second round was over the phone with my potential manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical stuff in the first round (tell us about leadership, challenges, etc.). Second round interview was more casual and had fewer formal questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

The first interview was relatively easy, and then I moved on to a second phone interview. I was asked mostly about my experience, and why I chose the field that I did. They were very nice, and easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andersen in February 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed process, went out to a dinner before hand and then met with the interviewer the next morning. Interviewer was very relaxed and excited to meet me. The interview questions were all behavioral based and there were no technical questions. Interviewer was very nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Applied through university career system. Learned that I was accepted for an in-person interview shortly after. Interviewed with current employees. They asked me several behavioral questions and about my resume. My advice is to applicants to have an idea of where/how you may fit in with the company. Specific examples are key. It was pretty low key and they did a good job of giving an idea of the culture for Andersen Corp.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to be innovative.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Interview process was extremely laid back. A handful of the standard behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions related to previous work experience,
    y industrial engineering
    , y this particular position,
    team work experience

Anonymous Employee in Bayport, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Andersen (Bayport, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

Saw application online and applied via their website. Didn't hear anything for a month, so contacted them multiple times. Got a call about a 1.5 months after submitting my application for an in person interview. Interviewed with two managers at the CAO. Didn't hear anything for a while and a month later received an offer.