Andersen Tax Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andersen Tax Intern Interview Questions

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andersen Tax in December 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview with hiring manager after submitting through my college portal. I received a request for a phone interview a week later. She was very nice and welcoming. It was mostly fit questions and getting to know you. She called late, but apologized and very professional about it. Be relatable and energetic and I think you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Andersen Tax

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview, very conversational and easygoing. Much easier because it was not face to face, did not make me as nervous. Interviewer was friendly and personable and made me feel accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round was the phone interview, second round at campus, and third round at the office. The questions were all behavioral, nothing unexpected. They tried to make it casual and not so scary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume in a networking event. Applied through the university hiring website. Resume and cover letter were required. First round was a 30-minute on campus interview, second round was in office, two back-to-back 30-minute interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Very conversational. It was a very relaxing experience. It was mostly reviewing your resume and asking what interests you have in the firm. Met with 3 different managers. All very pleasant

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Tax.

Interview

One phone interview, one on-site interview with Senior Manager, Manager, and Associates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andersen Tax in October 2013.

Interview

I applied for a summer tax internship through campus recruitment. I had one on campus interview that was more of a they get to know you/ you get to know the company kind of interview. There were no unexpected or technical questions because they know that you don't have too much tax background when applying for a summer internship. The interviewer was very friendly and made the interview seem more like a conversation than an interview. I

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (New York, NY).

Interview

A senior managing director from WTAS came to my University to speak to us about potentially working for his firm. I spoke with him after the info session and e-mailed him later that day. I wound up studying abroad in Hong Kong in the spring so I couldn't do an interview in person, but I spoke to him again on the phone before I got my offer.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, mostly fit questions and "why tax?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process with WTAS. At the time, I was looking into possibly working in Tax. The environment seems very pleasant, and everyone I talked to loves working with the firm. I was looking into their San Francisco office. My interviewer described how he manages work-life balances, the types of clients he works on, and provided a very comfortable and safe interview environment to ask sincere and direct questions. I ultimately decided not to pursue tax, but if I were going to, I would be very interested in working at WTAS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andersen Tax (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I flew to LA in the morning, sat in a room as 5 different partners, directors, and managers came through to interview me, then was put on a cab and flew back. The office was highly professional, but not very warm. Each of the interviewers asked similar questions. The most common one was "So tell me about yourself."