Anderson Merchandisers Sales Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anderson Merchandisers Sales Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

It was very straightforward. I applied for the job, a few weeks later I heard from the territory sales lead. I pretty much ignored her, but a few weeks later she contacted me back. Impressed with the persistence I decided to contact her. A few days later I met with the area manager, she asked me normal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Rockwall, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very relaxed, but professional. There were background checks, and certification tests to take. We met at store. There is a mentor assigned to you for a month or two.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends & holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

After applying online in May, I was called for a phone interview followed by a second phone interview and then a meeting with District Manager. We did an in store tour to introduce the projects for which we would be responsible. Work did not begin until background check and drug testing were complete so the process was about 2 months long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Anderson?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Lumberton, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phonr call to do an over the phone interview and then an email from the District Manager to call a number. I called the number and I was told to meet with the District Manager at the Wal-Mart I would be working at. Completed my w4 forms and took a picture for my I.D. and received the iPhone they provide for work use. Went over what I would be doing, what to wear, and who would be training me. First day of work I met with the Territory Sales Lead to train, and received my work badge in the mail

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in February 2011.

Interview

Met at the Wal Mart. Interview was basic. The standard, "Please describe a situation that was high stress and how did you handle it"? type of questions. Nothing surprising. I went in for a part time position, but found out about full time opportunities. So now I'm trying to get to 100 words. That seems like a silly requirement. What about quality vs. quantity? Guess it doesn't matter here. Just keep typing away, and hopefully soon, I'll hit 100 words. Oh when will it happen? Soon? I hope??? It has to be now!!

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in October 2010.

Interview

I was asked to come and meet with the district sales manager while they were in the area. I came to the store and walked around with the DM and talked about some of the aspects of the job. We then went to a back area to have an actual interview. It seemed to go well until the questions started to come up that I was not prepared to answer. I was asked to give examples of situations I was in and how I handled different situations. I didn't come across as I hoped and I was told that they would let me know one way or the other if they filled the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working with a co-worker who was difficult to work with. How did you handle the situation and what did you do to work out the relationship?   1 Answer