Andiamo! Group Sales Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andiamo! Group

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales and Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Another experienced salesperson described their unhappy interview experience - phone interviews, filling out an application, taking a "personality test," an in-person interview followed by a dismissive e-mail from the company's owner. I had a similar experience. I've never had an in-person interview go so poorly. My assessment is the owner of the company is blue sky: Love your background! We have on-going training! Make four placements a month? You'll be making $150K a year. The site sales manager is the reality check. The SM sat across from me, arms crossed, glaring at me. My background was laughable. There was no training. And, according to the SM, no one in the office was tracking the numbers the owner quoted. I suggest you research Andiamo! Group and anyone you have contact with. Including the owner. Start with Google. All your questions will be answered.

Interview Questions

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

There were 3 people that I talked to in the interview process. First, there was a phone interview which was pretty standard - uncovering my motives for looking at this position and company. Next, I met with a manager of the recruiting team - about an hour. Typical interview questions about my past experience and what my motives were to work with Andiamo. The third meeting was with the owner; he is very high energy and you better keep up! It is not uncommon to walk away wondering if the conversation went well. He really wanted me to 'sell' myself to him, he kept asking 'what else' after he went off on a tangent. I am not opposed to selling my abilities to someone, but I felt that it was a little much.
    Topping it all off, were the 'results' from the 'personality' test. I have a background working with these - and this one is questionnable (in my opinion). The test itself is two groups of words that you rate yourself on, and then again rate them on how other people would see you. If you would like to learn more about the test, google 'PEAC test' - I can not post the link here.

The office was nice, and the staff that I met were nice. Had a 'start-up' feel to it, culture-wise. Seems like a good company to work for; however, I felt that the attempt to push my buttons and insult my intelligence went a little further than it should for someone who WANTS to have talent join the team.

Interview Questions

• What was your GPA in college?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a current client base that we can tap into if you are hired?   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andiamo! Group in April 2011.

Interview

I am a mature professional with considerable experience, but not in this field. They had an ad on Craigslist and I called as my personality can often get me in doors. Was asked to send resume, then called a few days later to set up interview. Did some research and had to go to 4-5 google pages search before finding the principles. Was kind of weird. Yelp pages were not complimentary.

Was emailed a personality profile test, and had to refill out an application-like I did long before my B'Sc and Master's, guess like 7-11.

Interviewed with the new boss, "same as the old boss", who was the new sheriff in town and was going to fix everything, got rid of all the dead weight, grow the company 100% a year each year, blah blah blah.

Was told as I left to call in the AM if I was interested. Got email from original contact a few hours later, thanks, but no thanks, but he beat me to it. The whole thing was kind of creepy and not my gig.