Andrews International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andrews International Interview Questions

Interviews at Andrews International

2.3

Dispatcher Interview

Interview

Very standard interview question mostly base off of resume my be very well groomed and very patient while waiting the receptionist is checking you out to see your demeanor while you wait

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andrews International (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

general information on what to do with customer service. i went in dressed professional with a suite and tie. the parking was easy to find. overall very good. also the hiring manager was very friendly and made it easy to talk too.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a certain scenario   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview

Easy Process. I worked at the Galleria Mall. The director was easy to talk to and the interview was less than 20 minutes. I had no experience in security at the time but the Director of Security at the time appreciated my honesty and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any background in Security Work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andrews International (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was professional and through. I was asked about my background in the field. They also wanted to know what other jobs that I had formerly and my opinion of them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my guard card and certifications.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andrews International in August 2012.

Interview

Go to office, fill out application and then be interviewed.

Negotiation

They gave me my hours and post.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andrews International (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I bypassed andrews international and went straight to a site and handed my resume to an account manager in which impressed him enough. He gave me an interview a couple days later.
    They are friendly. As a security officer, everything is image. I dressed sharp (they will look if your shoes are shined). I had a hint of cologne. I looked into the interviews eyes when I spoke to him. It's all about image image image and how you present yourself.

Interview Questions

• They give you scenarios in which they would ask you, "What would you do in this situation?"   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview

My resume wasn't read. They were just looking for bodies. I was sent to a location to meet the client

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired 3 years ago so back then there wasn't any negotiations

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andrews International (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

I walked into their office located in Jamaica Queens, NY. Asked the receptionist if they were hiring at the moment, the receptionist then handed me a ten page application. After I completed the application the receptionist made copies of my NY State I.D., Security License, my 8 & 16 hour security certifications. I then met and sat down with and an account manager for my interview. The interview was no more than 15 minutes long, basic questions were asked. (Nothing outside the box) Soon after I was offered a part-time position starting at $10.25.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andrews International (Burbank, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I arrived in the morning and asked the receptionist for an application. I filled out an application and had a short interview with their managing director of special events and assistant director, Mr. Stuart Hoffman and Mr. Loren Reid. I had a referral from another employee at the time so it was very brief but still formal and challenging. They asked me all the basic questions, asked if I had any prior experience, what my availability was like and when I could start. The whole process lasted between 30- 45 minutes and I ended up accepting the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you'd be a good addition here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, I received an email soon after and was told to come in for an interview. Very normal and easy process but professional as well.

Interview Questions

• No questions that caught me off guard. Easy process, great management   Answer Question