Andrews International Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andrews International

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview

Easy Process. I worked at the Galleria Mall. The director was easy to talk to and the interview was less than 20 minutes. I had no experience in security at the time but the Director of Security at the time appreciated my honesty and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any background in Security Work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Andrews International

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andrews International (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was professional and through. I was asked about my background in the field. They also wanted to know what other jobs that I had formerly and my opinion of them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my guard card and certifications.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview

My resume wasn't read. They were just looking for bodies. I was sent to a location to meet the client

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired 3 years ago so back then there wasn't any negotiations

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andrews International in August 2012.

Interview

Go to office, fill out application and then be interviewed.

Negotiation

They gave me my hours and post.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andrews International (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

I walked into their office located in Jamaica Queens, NY. Asked the receptionist if they were hiring at the moment, the receptionist then handed me a ten page application. After I completed the application the receptionist made copies of my NY State I.D., Security License, my 8 & 16 hour security certifications. I then met and sat down with and an account manager for my interview. The interview was no more than 15 minutes long, basic questions were asked. (Nothing outside the box) Soon after I was offered a part-time position starting at $10.25.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andrews International (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I bypassed andrews international and went straight to a site and handed my resume to an account manager in which impressed him enough. He gave me an interview a couple days later.
    They are friendly. As a security officer, everything is image. I dressed sharp (they will look if your shoes are shined). I had a hint of cologne. I looked into the interviews eyes when I spoke to him. It's all about image image image and how you present yourself.

Interview Questions

• They give you scenarios in which they would ask you, "What would you do in this situation?"   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Andrews International in August 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call and I was asked a few questions. They did not state whether or not I qualified. I received a phone call a few weeks later to come into the main office for an interview. I was issued a packet to fill out that took about two hours, and they gave me a uniform and told me where to go the following Monday. I showed up to the site on Monday and the project manager was not expecting me and had a fowl attitude training me for the week I trained there.

Interview Questions

It would have been a pay cut.