Angel Broking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Angel Broking

2.4

Assistant Vice-President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Mumbai (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

At my level, the hiring and interview process was rational and mature. Senior management took active interest in selecting the right match. The interviewers were very knowledgeable, polite and nice people.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions as such. Every question was related to my area of study/experience. Questions were only as difficult as the level of your preparedness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Okay.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Personal Interview technical questions related to job post background check only experienced candidates are proffered

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking.

Interview

it was nothing difficult

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very bad but depends upon person to person

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Mumbai (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

The recruitment process involves evaluation of a application...then initial scrutiny for a position fitment and then one on one interview with the functional / business team for skill set check and HR for work culture fit.
    After an offer is made there is a ref check and doc check. learning starts on the job. Hand - held time extends from 1 month to 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Business know how and background   1 Answer
    • Personal potential and thought process towards the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation on compensation is rare. you may however negotiate on additional profile.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewer asked me about Machine Learning projects and basic concepts of Machine Learning like Random forest, Decision trees, K Means clustering,Logistic Regression etc.
    He asked me about IoT projects as well :)

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Vashi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had Mailed my Resume to HR. Got a appointment after 2 days and was interviewed by Area Sales Manager and CSM. They checked if i had proper knowledge of the market and about marketing.

Interview Questions

• How will you explain the benefit of Investing to a Common Man.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process takes a lot of time and it is very easy to clear

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was about the general question related to stock,stock market, derivatives.Why do you want to work
    for angel broking?Where you see yourself after 5 years?What is index? what is nifty and sensex?How many company are there in sensex?

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angel Broking (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

first round would be typing test and HR Round and then Managerial Round and finally salary negotiation. it is to easy to crack.they typing test is also easy min 18 wpm and good accuracy.

Interview Questions

• About your intern-ship, inflation, bank rates, gdp,nothing much.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

I was first Interviewed by the Zonal Head and then the Regional Director and many questions about the skills, experience, business acumen and sharpness were tested and finally I succeeded in getting the job.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing so unexpected or most difficult things, everything and anything I had expected to be asked in the interview and I was well prepared for that.   Answer Question