Angelica Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelica Corporation

Regular Employee for Iron Side Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Angelica Corporation (Colton, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They basically need just about anyone that walks thru the door, so not a lot of questions were asked. Just told about the job and send you to take a drug test which is a urine test. Also will give you walk through tour at the interview. It looks very disorganized inside the facility which it really is. Also they don't really say much, also they ask if you speak Spanish. When they call you back for the second interview the lady does your bg check in front of you, sends you to the next room to read and do a test for the oreinatation and hazards. It's an easy test. The place to take your drug test is next to the SB raceway as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you work mandatory OT? Do you think you meet the production requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's easy, they literally need you so you get the interview you're hired. But this place sucks so don't work here

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Angelica Corporation (Pittsburg, NH) in August 2014.

Interview

Very bad company does not care! No training to help to healthcare come up! No training bad results! The management crew needs to be trained in the basic business elements. Computer training and basically on going to help be better supervisors!!

Negotiation

good then turned ugly!!!

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockmart, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Angelica Corporation (Rockmart, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was over very quickly with little communication on my end. I recieved a walkthrough of the plant but no information on the jobs themselves. Had a test run of putting on protective equipment, i was given basic information and safety knowledge, informed of quota expectancies, asked about my comfort with various body fluids and my ability to work in a hot environment. Afterwards we watched them work fora moment, met the lead, confirmed my information was accurate and asked if I thought I could do it. I answered that eventually I could keep up but not immediately, and they agreed and talked about a week long period where you recieved help and no penalties for failure to meet hourly quota.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working in high temperatures for several hours at a time?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel confident you can eventually meet quota?   Answer Question