Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview didn't really exist. They were impressed with my skills and background, and went right to a skills check off and new hire paperwork. The online new hire system was really nice, when compared to filling out paperwork by hand.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with families in neighborhoods that may not be as safe as others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Originally offered me $22, but when I got a case, I was told I couldn't get more than $20. Get it all in writing.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Sherman, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was short probably 5 min. Hiring process took 6 hrs which included testing, paper work and skills review and drug testing at site. The entire process lasted from nine am until three pm.

Interview Questions

• what hours do you want to work   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple hiring process. I emailed my resume and followed up with recruiter. I went in for an interview in 2 days and was asked briefly about my life and why I want to work with kids.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, we went over the basics of my experience, why I had applied for this position, and the basics of the job itself. After this there was an on-site interview/training. This is an all day thing. You take some tests, go through some training, go through some skills check offs, there is another interview with the manager in which you further discuss your experience, the skills you are competent in, and pay. You also meet with a scheduler to discuss case assignments during this visit. So it is an interview, training, and assignment all in one.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The women had notified me over the phone and pursued me for the job. I then was asked and encouraged to come speak with the person who would likely be my supervisor. We discussed salary I had formerly made $42K as school nurse so would not want to make less she said this was a 50-60K job so I said sure I would love to interview for the job.
    I arrived for the interview at the gentleman I met was not very professional in dress by that I am referring to "sloppy" not scrubs just sloppy clothes. We talked for 15 minutes then he said now what job are you here for? I was like REALLY? Then he said well you haven't been in the hospital systems computer system in several years. I'm not sure if you can do this. I asked if this was a computer job and he said no. Then when I left he said he would let me know in 10 days that was 8 weeks ago. I called back but no one had the courtesy to call me back.

Interview Questions

• where have you worked, what are your nursing computer skills?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Do you mind the Houston traffic?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (South Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was very simple simple. I got a call from the company the next day after applying. The phone interview was informal, straight to point and the payment was also disbursed. I got the job instantly and after a week I went in for a one on one.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health in April 2015.

Interview

The process was simple. Got a call a day after I sent in my resume. The phone interview was pretty casual no serious questions were asked. They really just wanted to know what you were capable so they could match you with the best patient. After the phone interview was over they set you up for a more formal one at the branch location you applied for.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call less than an hour later. I answered a few questions over the phone and then we set up a time to come in to their office. I was expecting an interview but they started out with us signing a contract and completing the on boarding paperwork. A short conversation was had about past jobs, future goals, etc. but this was after I had already signed the agreement to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What salary would you prefer?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Amarillo, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very smooth, I got a call from scheduling the next day. They are eager to find you a patient & very easy to work with.

Negotiation

There's not much room for negotiation since this is Medicaid based but they did make a concession since I wasn't technically full time, they allowed me to have medical insurance.

Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Asked basic questions about where you want to be in 5 years and what your past experience is. Never ask questions about customers that are not happy with the services. They are oblivious to how the customers (parents/patients) feel about their services or they simply do not care.