Anheuser-Busch Area Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Area Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in July 2011.

Interview

It started with a couple phone interviews with the HR manager and then the position manager. The HR manager called me about an hour after the 2nd phone interview to schedule an in person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 people asking very structured "Tell me a time when..." questions. Afterwards I took the leadership/skills test on the computer which took about 1.5 hours. Within two days, the HR manager called me and over a two week period, I had 3 phone interviews with different managers within the company. Once again, within two days, I was contacted to schedule a role playing phone assessment. The role play consisted of studying material about a new facility plan and three separate scenarios that required making decisions and presenting them to role playing co-workers or managers. It took about 3 days to get confirmation of a upcoming offer which was contingent on background and drug checks. The process is long, but they move fast. It is best to just be yourself, because the true you will come out before the process is done. You will become very good at answering, "Tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   1 Answer
  • Tell me a time when you had to address an employee performance issue and what was the result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Very acceptable initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2008.

Interview

Telecom Interview, Followed by 1:1 interview, Last was a panel of 3 interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handle directing hourly employees   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult employee, and how you improved their performance.   1 Answer

Was not willing to relocate to Newark