Anheuser-Busch Brewery Trainee Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Brewery Trainee Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an online personality assessment, online technical assessment (algebra), a skype style interview, and then the final panel where they flew me to their St. Louis brewery. The final panel was behavioral and intended to see if you're a culture fit. Leaving the final round, I knew it's not where I wanted to take my career. Great company nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• [group panel] If you were to pick a leader out of the group, who would you pick and why?   Answer Question
  • [group panel] Can one of you explain the brewing process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and had to take a small quiz doing simple math followed by a survey. Next, I had to do a video interview with 2 employees asking behavioral questions. Then I had to do a final panel interview in their headquarters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and talked to recruiters at the career fair. I was asked to take personality and skills tests later. Then, I had a video interview 2 weeks later. One month after that I was invited to an on-site interview in St. Louis. The final panel interview was with 4 other candidates.

Overall the process was great, my only complaint is the lack of communication.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with recruiters at my university's career fair and they brought up the BTP co-op experience. I then had to take online reasoning tests (pretty easy) and after that, I had an online interview with two employees (in different cities) where a lot of behavior questions were asked. I then was called back for a final panel interview in Jacksonville.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a basic application with not much substance other than personal information. Following this, you are required to take a screening to see if you are suitable to move forward. If you pass, you move on to a hour long test looking at how well you can perform managerial tasks. If you are able to pass this, you will be asked to set up a time for a webcam interview. Two people will interview you, and be prepared because the questions are not your general run of the mill questions. Sadly I did not make it past this process and was told this by email a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name something innovative that we are not already doing that could help propel the company forward in the future   Answer Question