Anheuser-Busch Brewing Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Brewing Group Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Brewing Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2016.

Interview

I met with their representatives at a career fair in mid-September and applied online the same day. After completing the application, I was immediately sent an e-mail that directed me to take two online multiple choice tests: a cultural fit test and a numerical reasoning test. Each question in the cultural fit test gives you a hypothetical business situation, and you are asked to select your most likely action. The numerical reasoning test had math problems that are simple enough if you read the question carefully.

A week after I completed these tests, I was invited to schedule a video interview.The video interview was with two senior employees from two different breweries. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me questions from a set list and took notes on my responses. The interviewers were friendly, but the interview itself was impersonal.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead employees that are much older than you and have more experience than you?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you failed at something.   Answer Question
  • What do you think is an untapped opportunity for Anheuser-Busch as a company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very lengthy and exhausting. This was THE hardest interview process I've ever been through. Started with 3 pre screening tests. Tested you as a fit for culture, basic math skills, and how you think in certain work situations. From there is a phone screen. When you pass that there is on site interview with HR and another group manager. Next is a TAP test. There are three scenarios in which you are asked to make a brewing schedule and diffuse disputes with employees. Lastly, if you pass, there is the third and final interview with the GM, HRM, Brew master and the Production manager. The interviews were long, but full of information. In the end I got an off and accepted. The background check takes 1-2wks. Make sure you stay positive and send thank you emails after each step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to diffuse a difficult work situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Merrimack, NH) in February 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume and a cover letter to HR through an employee friend. I was contacted by HR withing a few days. The first phone call was also a screening which lasted about 45 min primarily asking me about my experiences based off of my resume and why I am interested in the position. At the end of the phone call I was invited to go for an interview at the brewery after about 10 days. I went and interviewed with two people, one from HR and a Senior Group Manager. I didn't get any further. They were very professional though about giving me feedback from the interview and why I got cut off.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a plant setting?
      Tell us of a time when you had a positive impact on someone?
      Tell us of a time when you took a risk?   Answer Question