Anheuser-Busch Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then a face to face. The process is very ridgid and metric driven. Interviewers are required to only ask specific questions and record your responses.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer a lot of these....give us an example of when you....blah blah blah....or had to blah blah blah....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Like the interview process, the salary offer was VERY rigid, I countered and it took them almost a week and a half to get approvals to do it.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Apply online and submit resume, you are advised only if you are getting an interview, interview is with hiring manager and 2 or 3 other people, no HR representative, HR will contact you if you are getting hired. It is obvious that interviewers are not experienced at giving interviews. They write notes through the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took on an additional assignment even though you have a busy schedule   Answer Question
    • Describe a time it was difficult to maintain a cooperative friendly attitude with a fellow employee   Answer Question