Anheuser-Busch GMT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch GMT Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting, then had a case study interview. We had 30 minutes to read a whole packet of information and then reccomnet which beers to add to the portfolio.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The company takes the internship interview process seriously. From university recruiting, it begins with a half hour case, behavioral interview, followed by a final group panel interview. The panel interview is to balance one's ability to speak up and deliver a concise opinion while playing well with others.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit more diversity into the organization without lowering the expectation of excellence of the practice?   Answer Question

Anheuser-Busch Response

Sep 21, 2018 – The People Team

Congrats on your completion of the recruitment process, we’re excited to have you on our team! A-B’s Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program and other functional trainee programs are known for... More

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2018.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I went through two series of questionnaires (behavioral-type questions) and an aptitude test. The aptitude test was difficult, but I advanced to a case interview, which was also hard.

Interview Questions

• For the case interview, you get a big stack of papers containing a ton of data and you have to pitch two beers to add to the company's portfolio to two interviewers. It's designed so that you can't finish it in 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Notre Dame, IN).

Interview

5 rounds, very selective program with a long process. Be prepared for the long run in communicating with very different rounds of interviews. Case study based on management and quantitative analysis started first. Be prepared to think about beer from the start not very theoretical.

Interview Questions

• First round was a case interview with quadratics analysis (30 minutes)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Berkeley, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied via UC Berkeley. The first round was a few tests sent online, then the first round case interview, then I had a behavioral interview which I did not make it past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Berkeley, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There are 2 initial tests: cultural and logical reasonings. I passed and went to individual business case. The individual starts with a 40 minute of reading a case. after that I was given 7 minutes to present my solution. then 8 minutes of Q&A

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process is very extensive. In the first round, you are given a case and 30 minutes of prep time in order to make a recommendation based off of the charts and tables given to you (heavily math based).

GMT Interview

Interview

Applied online. Took a cultural fit and logic test. Then went in for a business case and had to answer a few behavioral questions. Overall pretty easy definitely a stress test though.

GMT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

After submitting your resume and cover letter, you will be asked to complete a culture fit test, a logic test, and a personality questionnaire. If you pass these, you will then move on to a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you failed to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

2 on-campus Interviews, One Final Panel at NY CSO. First interview was a case study, where you had to process information given in a chart and relay findings to AB employees, second was behavioral.