Anheuser-Busch GMT Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch GMT Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Notre Dame, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The process consists of a set of basic personality and logic quizzes that must be completed before you are invited to an in-person interview. The first face-to-face is a very difficult Business Case Interview in which you have 30 minutes to review a 12 page business case and prepare a solution strategy that incorporates not only a business solution but an innovative marketing campaign. As far as I understand, moving on from the case interview involves a behavioral interview and a series of team or partner interviews before one is actually hired.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of ~10 potential new seasonal beer products and consumer demographic information, select two to introduce in an operating brewery to operate the brewery at capacity and increase profit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. After meeting with recruiters at the career fair, I applied online and then had to complete two online exams (one personality test and one math/reasoning skills test). I was then invited for a on campus case study. You have 30 minutes to read through a 13 page case and then you go into a room where you present your recommendations to two interviewers. There wasn't enough time to read through the case and make sure the math behind the recommendations was perfect. To me it seemed like it was more important to show that you can defend your ideas rather than having a perfect answer. I was then invited to an on-campus behavioral interview two days later, and this was a straight forward interview with behavioral questions. That same day I was notified that I made it to the next round which was a Business Simulation at AB's St Louis headquarters.

There were two groups of around 20 candidates that day for the business simulation. Our group did the company tour, marketing presentation, and current GMT presentations first and finished the day with the business simulation. For the business simulation we were separated into teams of 4 and each team was a company that had to make decisions to improve the bottom line after every round. I was really nervous going into the simulation but it really wasn't that bad. As long as you have your voice heard, are respectful and have fun with it you will be fine. Later that week I was notifiedthat I was invited for the Final Panel interview in NYC office.

For the final panel, there were ten interviewers comprised of AB North America's top executives and I interviewed alongside 6 other candidates. For this round, they ask you some questions specific to your resume and some questions where you have to make a decision given a particular situation. Time goes by very quickly so you have to make sure you answer your questions well and you can make sure your voice is heard by adding on to other candidate's answers as well.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would like us to know about you that is not on your resume?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was ok, there are a lot of hoops to jump through. You start out with short answer questions then you move on to a couple of tests. The tests are not too hard but you need to think about the questions before answering them. After that, I don't know much. I received an email that congratulated me on making it to the next round and that someone would contact me shortly about an interview. Unfortunately, that never happened and I was waiting to hear back from them for weeks (yes I checked my spam). It was also impossible to reach an actual person and find out what was going on (all their emails are do not reply). A few of my friends who also applied to the GMT Program had the same experience. My advice, don't get your hopes up when you get a congratulations email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to meet a deliverable or deadline. What happened and what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

GMT Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2015.

Interview

So far I have gone through several steps, but there are some more ahead.

1 step: they check your CV
    2 step: you have to pass 3 different types of test (logical reasoning, situational strenghts and cultural fit). They are very easy, you shouldn't have any problem to succeed.
    3 step: they will schedule you a telephone interview that lasts about 10 mins, not much to worry about as well (see questions below).
    4 step: in which I'm currently, and seems that becomes more difficult. It's a telephone Strengths-Based interview together with a Business Case Study that will last about 1h30.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why ABInBev? 2) Why the GMT program? 3) What are the challenges the beer industry is currently facing? 4) Why you?/How would you help the company to overcome those challenges?   Answer Question