Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the Global Management Trainee summer internship. After applying through my school's job search platform, I was sent an email with a link for a behavioral test. After passing that, I was sent a link to a logical test that must be taken within a few days of the first test. When I passed the second test I was invited for an interview. It was a case study that you have 30 minutes to go over the material, and then you must present your answer to an interviewer. After I passed the case study I was invited for a regular interview the next day. About a week after the second interview, I was notified that I was not selected to continue in the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your greatest accomplishment in your work experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

After you submit your resume, you are invited to take an online "culture fit" test, you have to take an online logical reasoning test. If you do well on both of those, then they look at your resume and decide to interview you. First interview is a 45 minute business case. If you do well, you're invited to the behavioural the next day. Next round is flying to Missouri for business simulation. And then an interview with a panel.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

So I feel obligated to write this because Glassdoor helped me so much. This is for on campus recruiting for the GMT Internship.

Network: Network with your alumni it helps. We had a tailgate

Online Test: You take two online tests. 1 culture test & 1 logic test. They aren't that bad. If you can't pass them you wouldn't get past the rest of the process, so just take them. The logic test will get increasingly harder. Therefore, if it is getting harder then you are doing well.

Case Interview: You are gonna do really bad. No one says wow that went great. You won't have enough time to do the case. No one does. Do the case as best you can then when they ask questions just speak confidently and back up your answers. I didn't even want to present mine because I thought it was so bad, but I mad it to the next round cause I defended everything I did.

Behavioral Interview: Just be yourself. There are no tricky questions. Just a culture fit test.

Panel: They interview 7 students at once and there were 4 Interviewers. I don't know what they looked for, but always be ready to speak and go off other peoples answer. One of the girls in my group cried after, another had giant pit stains, and another wouldn't talk. Therefore, my biggest advice is if you stay calm and articulate yourself well then you are going to crush everyone. I told my friends that after mine and all three of us got offers. If you answer all the questions in your head even if they get asked to other people that helps. Know the company culture and whats going one.

Overall, I didn't think it was that hard. If you're intelligent and fit the company culture you will probably get it.

Interview Questions

• Why Anheuser-Busch? - most important question. Give an example why
      Who would you name CEO on this Panel?
      Why are you Unique?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2017.

Interview

I began the interview process on campus, beginning with a mathematics / logical exam. There was then a case interview and a behavioral interview that was followed by a panel interview a month later

Interview Questions

• What is a way you have been innovative? What is a brand you like that is not AB? What is a recent marketing campaign you liked?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Met some current GMTs on campus. They were very friendly and helpful throughout the process. They definitely made the GMT program feel like the perfect entry-level position. However, the on-site Business Simulation was very negative and unsettling for me. You're placed in a game simulation with talented people, but after each round, the AB interviewers ask you uncomfortable questions in front of everybody like which teammate you would fire and who you would deny a bonus to. If you give a cordial answer, they tell you "you didn't answer my question" while scoffing and writing notes. They seemed like they were trying hard to be a cutthroat and competitive company, but ended up looking very mean. I saw someone crying after the simulation in the bathroom.

Interview Questions

Anheuser-Busch Response

Jan 29, 2019 – The People Team

Thank you for the review. We apologize that you had a negative experience with our GMT interview.

At Anheuser-Busch, we value directness and transparency in communication. We believe that such... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. After the initial resume review, I was invited to take an online behavioral assessment and logic test. Once I passed this, I had an on-campus interview. It was a business case followed by a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What distinguishes you from other applicants?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very frustrating interview process. I took a series of tests: 2 personality, chart reading, reading comprehension, and function processes. I received emails saying "Congratulations, you passed the tests. Look forward to emails on the next steps". Then 3 weeks later, I receive an email that they will be moving forward with other candidates. This made little sense to me, as I was given no more tests and passed all the tests they provided me with. In my opinion the process could be much more transparent and streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast paced environments (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Cambridge, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

After all of the info sessions and booths on campus, there was an easy online application. Then I received an email to fill out an online logic and reasoning test and personality fit test. The test took maybe 30 min and was quite enjoyable. The next round was a 30 min case study on campus. I can't speak to any further steps.

Overall it was a good experience. There was lots of engagement and the process was clear from the beginning when all the rounds and interviews would be. It was a relatively fast process for all of the steps and interviews involved.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2014.

Interview

I met them at our Career Fair and attended one of their info sessions. I applied online and they invited me in for an initial case interview. The case itself was almost impossible to nail. You work for a hypothetical company that currently produces 4 beers. They provide how much beer is produced each season and how much revenue each beer brings in. Then they give you another list of 8 beers with the same data, and ask you to choose two beers to implement into the current beer portfolio. They also tell you which beers appeal to which target audiences, and tell you what their competitors are doing. They also tell you to come up with a marketing strategy for your new beers. They ask you to do this in 30 minutes, and then give a 10 minute presentation of your plan.

This is pretty much impossible, but the idea is to focus on the key issues and make up the rest as you go. I was only able to get to a few of the important points in my presentation, but they invited me back anyway. They don't expect you to solve everything, they just want to see your thought process.

The second round interview the next day was a very laid-back behavioral interview. I thought it went well, but for some reason was not invited to St. Louis for the third round.

Interview Questions

• What do you think Anheuser-Busch should do to improve our brand?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The first interview was an hour long case study. 30 min to review the material, 30 min to present and answer questions. Case study tested marketing, sales, and supply chain skills.

Second interview was behavioral. Questions such as what is your favorite non-AB brand? Why is your favorite brand successful? What is your favorite marketing campaign and why? Name a time when you failed?

Third interview was in St. Louis. First half of the day included a brewery tour and Q&A session with current GMTs. Second half was a 2.5 hour business simulation game. All candidates were split into teams of 5 and given a hypothetical company and targets for each month. Team has to work together to reach targets.

Final round interview was in St. Louis. Panel interview with company executives. Mainly looking for how you interact with fellow candidates and presenting yourself to senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.