Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a coworker (previously interned for AB). The first two rounds were online logic tests. They were reminiscent of SAT math questions. There was also a culture fit assessment. I was familiar with this because I had taken it for another position at ABI. Next, I was invited to do a phone business case interview. I was given a bunch of information online and had 30 minutes to make a decision about what seasonal beers to run based on the info. There isn't enough time to truly make a good informed decision so make sure you go as quickly as possible and gave reasons to backup your choices. They aren't looking for the optimal answer, just the logic behind what you decide to do and that you're using a large amount of the info presented. Next I had a Skype interview that was all behavioral questions. I thought it went well but was not invited to the next round. I believe my answers may have been too technical and they are looking for a more business minded than engineering minded person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

This is an extensive interview process with a total of 6 steps. It included a case interview, personality interview, online test, business simulation, and final panel. Its a fun and engaging interview process that helps you and AB identify a fit. This helped identify the best talent for this program!

Interview Questions

• What was some negative feedback you've gotten from a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

The GMT Program interview process is a multiple stage process that is very rigorous. While it is a challenging process, the job is well worth the effort. They are really focused on finding people who will be good culture fits in the company. It is important to be confident and true to yourself throughout the interviews because there are a lot of steps so if you aren't it will shine through.

Interview Questions

• During the final panel interview they asked "Why should we pick you to be a part of the GMT class over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

First you go through a behavior interview. Next, there is a case interview where you are given a few pages of information and asked to optimize the situation. Lastly, you are called in for a panel interview with upper-level management. The panel interview is a test to see your cultural fit (can you communicate effectively and amiably with AB employees and how do you handle tough questions under pressure?)

Interview Questions

• What kind of innovation could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The 1st stage in the interview process is a case interview. You have a real world problem and you have 30 minuets to solve it and give a presentation. The second stage is a behavioral interview. If you pass this stage you are invited to their headquarters in St. Louis.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2014.

Interview

I met them at our Career Fair and attended one of their info sessions. I applied online and they invited me in for an initial case interview. The case itself was almost impossible to nail. You work for a hypothetical company that currently produces 4 beers. They provide how much beer is produced each season and how much revenue each beer brings in. Then they give you another list of 8 beers with the same data, and ask you to choose two beers to implement into the current beer portfolio. They also tell you which beers appeal to which target audiences, and tell you what their competitors are doing. They also tell you to come up with a marketing strategy for your new beers. They ask you to do this in 30 minutes, and then give a 10 minute presentation of your plan.

This is pretty much impossible, but the idea is to focus on the key issues and make up the rest as you go. I was only able to get to a few of the important points in my presentation, but they invited me back anyway. They don't expect you to solve everything, they just want to see your thought process.

The second round interview the next day was a very laid-back behavioral interview. I thought it went well, but for some reason was not invited to St. Louis for the third round.

Interview Questions

• What do you think Anheuser-Busch should do to improve our brand?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The first interview was an hour long case study. 30 min to review the material, 30 min to present and answer questions. Case study tested marketing, sales, and supply chain skills.

Second interview was behavioral. Questions such as what is your favorite non-AB brand? Why is your favorite brand successful? What is your favorite marketing campaign and why? Name a time when you failed?

Third interview was in St. Louis. First half of the day included a brewery tour and Q&A session with current GMTs. Second half was a 2.5 hour business simulation game. All candidates were split into teams of 5 and given a hypothetical company and targets for each month. Team has to work together to reach targets.

Final round interview was in St. Louis. Panel interview with company executives. Mainly looking for how you interact with fellow candidates and presenting yourself to senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. After the initial resume review, I was invited to take an online behavioral assessment and logic test. Once I passed this, I had an on-campus interview. It was a business case followed by a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What distinguishes you from other applicants?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very frustrating interview process. I took a series of tests: 2 personality, chart reading, reading comprehension, and function processes. I received emails saying "Congratulations, you passed the tests. Look forward to emails on the next steps". Then 3 weeks later, I receive an email that they will be moving forward with other candidates. This made little sense to me, as I was given no more tests and passed all the tests they provided me with. In my opinion the process could be much more transparent and streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast paced environments (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree)?   Answer Question