Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

The GMT Program interview process is a multiple stage process that is very rigorous. While it is a challenging process, the job is well worth the effort. They are really focused on finding people who will be good culture fits in the company. It is important to be confident and true to yourself throughout the interviews because there are a lot of steps so if you aren't it will shine through.

Interview Questions

• During the final panel interview they asked "Why should we pick you to be a part of the GMT class over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

So I feel obligated to write this because Glassdoor helped me so much. This is for on campus recruiting for the GMT Internship.

Network: Network with your alumni it helps. We had a tailgate

Online Test: You take two online tests. 1 culture test & 1 logic test. They aren't that bad. If you can't pass them you wouldn't get past the rest of the process, so just take them. The logic test will get increasingly harder. Therefore, if it is getting harder then you are doing well.

Case Interview: You are gonna do really bad. No one says wow that went great. You won't have enough time to do the case. No one does. Do the case as best you can then when they ask questions just speak confidently and back up your answers. I didn't even want to present mine because I thought it was so bad, but I mad it to the next round cause I defended everything I did.

Behavioral Interview: Just be yourself. There are no tricky questions. Just a culture fit test.

Panel: They interview 7 students at once and there were 4 Interviewers. I don't know what they looked for, but always be ready to speak and go off other peoples answer. One of the girls in my group cried after, another had giant pit stains, and another wouldn't talk. Therefore, my biggest advice is if you stay calm and articulate yourself well then you are going to crush everyone. I told my friends that after mine and all three of us got offers. If you answer all the questions in your head even if they get asked to other people that helps. Know the company culture and whats going one.

Overall, I didn't think it was that hard. If you're intelligent and fit the company culture you will probably get it.

Interview Questions

• Why Anheuser-Busch? - most important question. Give an example why
      Who would you name CEO on this Panel?
      Why are you Unique?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the Global Management Trainee summer internship. After applying through my school's job search platform, I was sent an email with a link for a behavioral test. After passing that, I was sent a link to a logical test that must be taken within a few days of the first test. When I passed the second test I was invited for an interview. It was a case study that you have 30 minutes to go over the material, and then you must present your answer to an interviewer. After I passed the case study I was invited for a regular interview the next day. About a week after the second interview, I was notified that I was not selected to continue in the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your greatest accomplishment in your work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

After you submit your resume, you are invited to take an online "culture fit" test, you have to take an online logical reasoning test. If you do well on both of those, then they look at your resume and decide to interview you. First interview is a 45 minute business case. If you do well, you're invited to the behavioural the next day. Next round is flying to Missouri for business simulation. And then an interview with a panel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a coworker (previously interned for AB). The first two rounds were online logic tests. They were reminiscent of SAT math questions. There was also a culture fit assessment. I was familiar with this because I had taken it for another position at ABI. Next, I was invited to do a phone business case interview. I was given a bunch of information online and had 30 minutes to make a decision about what seasonal beers to run based on the info. There isn't enough time to truly make a good informed decision so make sure you go as quickly as possible and gave reasons to backup your choices. They aren't looking for the optimal answer, just the logic behind what you decide to do and that you're using a large amount of the info presented. Next I had a Skype interview that was all behavioral questions. I thought it went well but was not invited to the next round. I believe my answers may have been too technical and they are looking for a more business minded than engineering minded person.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

First you go through a behavior interview. Next, there is a case interview where you are given a few pages of information and asked to optimize the situation. Lastly, you are called in for a panel interview with upper-level management. The panel interview is a test to see your cultural fit (can you communicate effectively and amiably with AB employees and how do you handle tough questions under pressure?)

Interview Questions

• What kind of innovation could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

This is an extensive interview process with a total of 6 steps. It included a case interview, personality interview, online test, business simulation, and final panel. Its a fun and engaging interview process that helps you and AB identify a fit. This helped identify the best talent for this program!

Interview Questions

• What was some negative feedback you've gotten from a manager?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2014.

Interview

I met them at our Career Fair and attended one of their info sessions. I applied online and they invited me in for an initial case interview. The case itself was almost impossible to nail. You work for a hypothetical company that currently produces 4 beers. They provide how much beer is produced each season and how much revenue each beer brings in. Then they give you another list of 8 beers with the same data, and ask you to choose two beers to implement into the current beer portfolio. They also tell you which beers appeal to which target audiences, and tell you what their competitors are doing. They also tell you to come up with a marketing strategy for your new beers. They ask you to do this in 30 minutes, and then give a 10 minute presentation of your plan.

This is pretty much impossible, but the idea is to focus on the key issues and make up the rest as you go. I was only able to get to a few of the important points in my presentation, but they invited me back anyway. They don't expect you to solve everything, they just want to see your thought process.

The second round interview the next day was a very laid-back behavioral interview. I thought it went well, but for some reason was not invited to St. Louis for the third round.

Interview Questions

• What do you think Anheuser-Busch should do to improve our brand?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

After approximately one month of my application, they contacted me for 2 tests. (cultural and verbal) and after that we scheduled an interview. It consisted of 1 case study and a motivational interview.