Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

This is an extensive interview process with a total of 6 steps. It included a case interview, personality interview, online test, business simulation, and final panel. Its a fun and engaging interview process that helps you and AB identify a fit. This helped identify the best talent for this program!

Interview Questions

• What was some negative feedback you've gotten from a manager?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

The GMT Program interview process is a multiple stage process that is very rigorous. While it is a challenging process, the job is well worth the effort. They are really focused on finding people who will be good culture fits in the company. It is important to be confident and true to yourself throughout the interviews because there are a lot of steps so if you aren't it will shine through.

Interview Questions

• During the final panel interview they asked "Why should we pick you to be a part of the GMT class over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

First you go through a behavior interview. Next, there is a case interview where you are given a few pages of information and asked to optimize the situation. Lastly, you are called in for a panel interview with upper-level management. The panel interview is a test to see your cultural fit (can you communicate effectively and amiably with AB employees and how do you handle tough questions under pressure?)

Interview Questions

• What kind of innovation could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The 1st stage in the interview process is a case interview. You have a real world problem and you have 30 minuets to solve it and give a presentation. The second stage is a behavioral interview. If you pass this stage you are invited to their headquarters in St. Louis.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a coworker (previously interned for AB). The first two rounds were online logic tests. They were reminiscent of SAT math questions. There was also a culture fit assessment. I was familiar with this because I had taken it for another position at ABI. Next, I was invited to do a phone business case interview. I was given a bunch of information online and had 30 minutes to make a decision about what seasonal beers to run based on the info. There isn't enough time to truly make a good informed decision so make sure you go as quickly as possible and gave reasons to backup your choices. They aren't looking for the optimal answer, just the logic behind what you decide to do and that you're using a large amount of the info presented. Next I had a Skype interview that was all behavioral questions. I thought it went well but was not invited to the next round. I believe my answers may have been too technical and they are looking for a more business minded than engineering minded person.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2015.

Interview

After the online application and screening of my resume I was invited to fill up some online questionaries, 3 different type of. Thus I recived an email that communicate me that I've passed this first phase of the interview screening process where they asked me to schedule an appointment for a telephon interview. I recieved a call from London right on the programmed time and we had a classical pre-screening interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of challenges do you think we face?
      Why you can help us facing those challenges?
      Why ABinBev?
      Why the global management trainee program?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2012.

Interview

Attended a business case style interview. Thirty minutes to read and prepare a presentation. Seven minutes to present (in front of two recruiters). Eight minutes for additional questions.

For the business case (fictional company), it would be useful to be comfortable with things like demographics, marketing and advertising, budget and production planning, etc. Otherwise, just be prepared to work quickly.

Generally only focused on business case. Only other questions are "Why do you want to work for the company?" "What attracted you to this program?" and "What makes you different from the next candidate?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Participated in the GMT recruiting process at my school. Upon receipt of my resume I took a logic test online. Passing that, I moved onto a case interview involving production at a small brewery. Given 30 minutes to read and prep, 8 minutes to present to two AB employees (one GMT, one not) and 7 minutes of Q&A. Did not move onto next round.

Interview Questions

• If you are selected to take the logical reasoning test you will have 24 hours from the time you receive the email to complete it. It is tougher than it seems at first, you will need the whole time allotted to finish.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

The people were overworked, HR seems drained, they even lacked the basic courtesy to give me a response. They had multiple rounds for their interview. First step was to complete an online logic test, somewhat similar to the GMAT's CR. Then they conducted case interviews online. After that you had to go through 3 more rounds of interview. For this position, they're looking for someone who has leadership experience, someone who's willing to work hard for meager pay.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. A few leadership type questions.   Answer Question

See What Anheuser-Busch Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “The best thing about the company is the lack of a structured hierarchy- of course there are people in higher/more managerial positions than others, but aside from job title and day to day...”“The best thing about the company is the lack of a structured hierarchy- of course there are people in higher/more managerial positions than others, but aside from job title and day to day responsibilities, it really feels like an even playing field. The open office setting provides strong rapport among coworkers, the casual attire allows you work your best (because you feel your best!), and the opportunities for growth are seemingly endless. It's easy for companies to preach about their culture on a webpage, but it's difficult to roll out in real life- Anheuser-Busch doesn't just talk about the company culture, they live it. Oh, and our amazing line-up of products doesn't hurt either! The world of beer is an exciting one, and I wouldn't want to experience it with any other employer.” – Full Review