Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.6

Global Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1). Easy online application and tests. 2). Group case, Individual Case and Interview 3). Business Game 4). Panel Interview

Overall, the process is straight forward. Relax, don't be nervous, and focus on showing your best qualities to the assessors.

Don't be too agressive, but make sure you get a chance to contribute to the discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

After approximately one month of my application, they contacted me for 2 tests. (cultural and verbal) and after that we scheduled an interview. It consisted of 1 case study and a motivational interview.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in March 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online and got through a phone interview well. Then I was invited for an assessment center in Moscow. The company paid the travel expense. The assessment day started with the company presentation. Then the 20 persons presented were split in 4 groups of 5 persons. These groups were to sit in different rooms and to discuss a case. Each group was observed by 3 assessors. In our group, every person had the same introductory information about an imaginary company and its situation + every person had a different investment project to read about. Finally we had to decide on which project to spend the budget. They evaluated 2 criteria: strategic leadership and people leadership. i think I was not selected for the next step because of bad points on "people leadership": perhaps the interviewers got the impression that I did not listen to the others enough, because I was writing down my thoughts while others had a discussion. Yeah, and they offered free pizza to all participants :)

Interview Questions

• 50 pages to be read in 25 minutes. The question: What project(s) are to be chosen for spending USD 11 mln?   Answer Question

See What Anheuser-Busch Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Maintenance in Saint Louis, MO

Pros: “The challenges are endless at AB fixing all the brewing/packaging systems in place. You can learn a lot and dive in as much as you want to when repairing or installing systems. The wages...”“The challenges are endless at AB fixing all the brewing/packaging systems in place. You can learn a lot and dive in as much as you want to when repairing or installing systems. The wages are getting more mediocre as raises are insultingly low compared to inflation. Vacation and benefits are good. 401k match use to be 6% now 3%. pension is nice but it will be going away in near future. If you want to make the $, you must work lots of OT.” – Full Review