Anheuser-Busch Global Management Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Training Program Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2016

3.8

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online on the company website, two tests- one personality and one logic, then if your resume was selected you had a case interview on campus, followed by a behavioral interview the next day, then a final group panel in New York City. Interviews were 2 on 1 and the logic tests are designed to be passed.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative process you've ever put into practice?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Global Management Training Program Interview

Interview

I submitted my application through my college. Immediately, I was sent 3 logic tests to complete. Afterwards, I was sent an email that I would be given a phone call interview with a case study. Additionally, I was sent an email that there was an event being held at my university where I could meet representatives from Anheuser-Busch; unfortunately, I had a prior serious commitment that I had promised to before Anheuser sent information about this event. Since I didn't go to this event, I was completely kicked out of the program, which reflects quite negatively on the company. Additionally, I could not even contact anyone to notify them I could not attend, due to a prior commitment; the emails do not provide you with a person to contact. I now have a negative outlook on how Anheuser's interviewing process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was from a target school for AB, so they came to my campus and I met with the recruiters. After chatting with them, I put my name down on their list and applied...got two email quizzes, a culture and a logic test, both of which I passed. No sweat. Did a pretty comprehensive ~10 page paper case interview about launching products in the beer industry, passed, got a phone call about a personal interview (not scary), passed, then was invited to their on-site business simulation game in Saint Louis. This is where things get interesting and unusual. They took about 120 people for this stage out of (my year) 1500 applicants, so everyone was very cool, very talented, and pretty similar personality-wise. I liked everyone. They interviewed roughly 20 people at a time and sent us on a brewery tour before splitting us up into four teams which competed to be the "best" after a few rounds of competition. Winning the game didn't really seem to matter, though - there are a bunch of high up board members circulating judging everything about you the whole time. It was pretty fun and I thought I did as well as I could have - I got a lot of face time and was pretty eloquent - but I didn't end up moving on, whereas some of the people I know that did were a mix of excellent choices and people I was kind of scratching my head about. Essentially I have no idea how they select for the final round of interviews, which are panel-style in NYC. I'm still a bit broken up about not moving on, as this process was quite time-intensive and the program itself seems like a dream.

Interview Questions

• What's the most innovative idea you've ever put into practice?   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Lengthy interview process of average difficulty. The first round involved a written business case study that I had to present to 2-3 ABInbev employees. The 2nd round was a personality/fit interview. The 3rd round was a business case game simulation at their HQ. I did not make it to the fourth round.

Interview Questions

• Why ABInbev?
      Case studies
      Business case game simulation (for 2nd to the last round)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position through our campus recruiting service. I was sent an email soon after with links to a personality fit test and IQ test. Three days later I was sent an email inviting me to an on campus case interview. For the case interview, they sat me in a room and gave me a packet of information and told me that I had 30 min to come up with a solution and formulate an eight minute presentation to pitch to the interviewers in the next room. After the presentation the interviewers asked a couple questions and said that they would let me know the results of the interview by phone that night.

They called me that night and invited me to another on campus interview at 10:00 the next morning. This was a typical behavioral interview that lasted about 35 minutes. They notified me about 4 days later that I was invited to fly out to St. Louis for a group interview.

This group interview consisted of a business simulation where we were split into teams to make business decisions to try and win the competition. After the simulation, they took us to see (and take photos with) the famous Clydesdale horses. We then got to tour the facilities and browse the gift shop.

I was contacted by email later that week to say that I would be flown out to the final interview stage, the panel interview. This day they gave us a brewing tutorial and then took 6 candidates into a room to have a group interview with 6 of the top employees in the organization, including the North American Zone President. They asked individual questions and asked us to ask each other questions.

I was called 3 days later and informed that I was not being offered the job because they felt that I was not committed to the company in the long term.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is quite long, but it begins with a group interview. At the group interview they asked why you want to work for InBev, and what your proudest accomplishment is. You are then divided into groups with other applicants and given a case that you have 30 minutes to prepare, and 15 minutes to present. Following this is a Q&A session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

First round interview was a group business simulation. Room was cut in half and presented a case. Had 30 minutes to plan, 10 minutes to speak. The goal here is to be the obvious leader. Not just the person who talks the loundest but someone who takes charge and offers solid advice and reasons. I was not this person and did not move on. 1:1 interview would have occurred the very next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement two new beers into the current portfolio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Berkeley, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

First is the group interview with about 10 people. Split 2 groups and you present on a case study. Differentiate yourself in the self-introduction as well as the presentation. They also monitor groups to see how you work on a team.

If you pass the day after is a 1-1 standard behavioral interview. Very competitive here with only a few people passing through to next round.

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First you submit an online application, then you get the link to the to three online tests, including cultural fit test, logical test and personal strength. After that you get an invitation for the phone interview where you are asked motivation questions. Each question requires you to remember some situation where your certain characteristics are being estimated. Then you get a business case where you have to analyze all the data given and choose two seasonal beer brands. In a week after that i got an invitation to the assessment center. Haven't been to assessment center yet

Interview Questions

• Would your family and friends describe you as motivated/goal-orientated? And if yes, why?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle the last problem you have had?   Answer Question
    • Do you think you are more persistence than others? And if yes, why?   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

For Canada, first step is the case interview, where you are asked to solve a case and present to two Labatt representatives. Second step is a behavioral type interview, where they asked detailed questions about various experiences you have had, leadership experiences, teamwork, etc. Third step is a full-day assessment center where you are placed in teams and do different activities, a presentation and a business simulation. Fourth step is an interview in front of a panel of judges in St.-Louis

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with an innovative solution to a problem   Answer Question