Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2017

3.5

148 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

The first round is a case study and then at the end they will ask you why AB and why GMT. You have to do a good amount of networking to get the interview. Case study is really hard and it helps to be in the business school to be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Read a case for thirty minutes that presented 7 potential beers. We had to read it, take notes, and present to two interviewers about which beers we reccomend. They asked us questions about our plan and then there was a behavioral component.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AB? Why you over other applicants?   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Starts out with a business case and behavioral back to back, not bad. No real way to prepare. For the case just make sure you are working fast because it's a time crunch!

Then flew to St. Louis for the Business Simulation. You are split into groups of 5 and all represent a different team. You submit your case numbers each round then are asked questions by 15-20 ABI reps that are in the room. Overall, not a fun experience. They pressure test you and make you feel stupid just to see how you react.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

You have to read a case and select beers that you want to move forward with for production. Honestly, just a very difficult case and I got unfriendly interviewers that essentially acted as though I was stupid for not picking up on every little thing. Kind of difficult to do in 30 minutes. If they're looking for perfect reading comprehension and numbers people, they're missing out on a lot of great leadership potential, that's all I have to say.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

There was an online personality test and logic test. Then when you pass those, there is a case interview which is basically just talking through your thought process on a case. Then you move on to a behavioral interview. Then finally, a panel of senior directors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Was given a series of products and asked to select which beers we recommended. Given 30 minutes to read the case and put together a presentation for the interviewers. The interviewers asked questions about why we had made our decision etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

They send you a few tests via email to complete, and then invite you to a business case on campus. I was incredibly disappointed by the lack of respect for students interviewing. There was a complete disregard for my time and communication was abysmal. I was emailed multiple times throughout the beginning of the process and I quickly replied with the necessary information. However, after the business case, I did not receive any sort of communication on whether or not I would move on in the process. It would take 15 minutes to prepare a mass "You did not move on" email. Instead, I had to anxiously wait for an email that would never arrive. I even attempted to email the recruiter with whom I had been communicating, but still did not receive a reply. I would not recommend to any of my friends to go through the recruitment process with Anheuser-Busch. They send out a survey post interview asking about how they did. The fact that there was only one question on this survey that allowed me to submit any kind of relevant feedback about the recruitment process from the STUDENT'S side was appalling!

Interview Questions

• Business case about which beers to add to their repertoire based on the season.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with them on my college campus, first round was a business case where the give you only 30 minutes to review and then you give a presentation on it. Second round was just a typical behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• What marketing strategies would you implement to try to attract younger generations to buy more beer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

After applying online got an interview. It's a business case style; 30 minutes to read the information and 7 minutes to present. After they ask you some questions about your solution before asking you the generic interview questions. If you pass you take a culture interview the following day.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Many steps in the interview process. First an online assessment, a case interview, called back for a behavioral interview the next day. Was then notified of a final round interview but that it would take place over a month later which was very inconvenient for the rest of my concurrent recruiting. Flew out to NYC office for a very strange 6 candidates with 4 AB employees in one room interview that was only 45 minutes.