Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.5

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

If I could give my interview experience zero out of five stars I would--although this may have just been the fault of the particular interviewers I had. I applied through my university and first took logic/personality tests. Then, I had an in-person case interview, whereby I was put in a small room with three other people and we individually worked on a case. The case entailed quantitative and qualitative analysis and came in quite a large packet, and we needed to recommend fictitious beer brands to launch based on data. Full disclosure -- I bombed this interview, but that's not exactly why it was bad.

Basically, after doing the case I presented to two men, who quite frankly seemed openly arrogant about the fact that they came from engineering backgrounds. I panicked because I knew my numbers were wrong, and they kept asking me questions about my solution and said it didn't make sense. I didn't do well and straight up didn't have an answer to a few questions. But what was truly bad about it was the interviewers' attitudes. They gave me condescending looks as I was panicking as if I were a complete idiot. Also, at the end of the interview (where we all knew I did poorly), they asked about me about listing that I used to perform stand-up on my resume and told me to tell a joke. I responded that I would have trouble doing it on the spot, and was obviously shaky at that point, and they rudely said that if I had something like that on my resume I would need to tell a good joke.

My problem with this treatment is that even though I didn't do well, I thought they represented the company very poorly and made me feel worse about my performance. I've heard about other bad experiences with Anheuser-Busch as well so I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way. They described a competitive environment at the company and I wasn't into that. Basically, I would file a formal complaint about my treatment during the interview experience if I could.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Anheuser-Busch?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1) online application 2) online assessments 3) case interview 4) behavioral interview 5) business simulation and marketing interview in st. louis 6) panel interview with senior leaders in new york

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

I applied through my university's career services. They were very engaging and friendly when I met them at the career fair. Got a first round interview, it was a marketing case study that wanted you to choose 2 beers out of 6 to put out in the market based on information given in the case. Wasn't too difficult, but I was not invited to the next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Providence, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to a career fair and they were there. Then they had an event on campus where we learned more about the company and the positions. Next, after applying, I had a case interview which involved reading a case and then pitching an idea for beers to two recruiters/employees. After passing this portion of interview, I had a more behavioral and past-work related interview to get to know me more with two interviewers. I did not move on to the next stage which is in NY.

Interview Questions

• What company recently had a marketing/advertisement that impressed you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

This interview process is very long and tough as far as an internship goes. Two interviews are typically held at the university, a case and behavioral on subsequent days. Then if you get past those, it's around a month wait until the panel interview in St. Louis. This interview is intimidating because 4-5 national directors are interviewing 5-6 candidates for a position and there is a very limited time to prove yourself. I ended up getting, and accepting, the internship and will be placed in St. Louis next summer.

Interview Questions

• Who in this room would you hire, and why?   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2015.

Interview

Attended a campus career fair where I was told to apply online. Took an online personality quiz and passed. Received an email to sign up for interview times. First interview was a case interview where you are are presented with multiple beers and information on manufacturing and sales, you need to pick the best combo in your opinion. Not sure there is a right answer and they question hard you on your choices. The next interview was a 2 on 1 interview. This part was difficult. They ask work experience questions, but the questions are relatively challenging.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative process you have implemented?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

The interview process was difficult. We had a case study, regular hour long interview, and online test. The final interview was panel style with 5-6 other candidates and senior level leadership at the company. They ask you a lot of rapid fire style questions and want you to work off other candidates' answers.

Interview Questions

• Who would you hire in this room?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two online assessments: a cultural fit test and a logical reasoning test, both pretty typical for companies. The next step was a case study interview, then a behavioral interview the next day. You get flown out to St. Louis after this step for a business simulation of sorts. The last step is a final panel in front of the corporation's VP's. Overall, long process, but the incredible exposure it offers and the differentiation from other companies was a plus.

Interview Questions

• If you had $100,000 to plan a marketing event, what would you plan and how?   2 Answers

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2015.

Interview

Given 30 minutes to review a case study online and was then called for a phone interview. Case study dealt with choosing two seasonal beers, from a list, to introduce based on the given data. Difficult to gage body language and thoughts of the interviewer over the phone as well as explain my decision over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

1. Logic test and online test
    2. Case study (truly a stress test)
    3. Behavioral interview
    4. Business Games (St. Louis) - essentially a group case study where proctors observe and comment on your progress from round to round.
    5. Final Executive Panel - a panel interview in front of the North American executive team

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this and not something else? If you could fire someone here, who would it be? Give us some feedback.   2 Answers

Negotiation

None