Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Program Interview Questions

3.3

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quite long- there were multiple online quizzes and questionnaires to fill out. If you passed those, then you got a case interview, which was about 45 minutes total on campus where they gave you a case to analyze for 30 minutes and then present for 7 minutes with an 8 minute Q&A session. The second interview is behavioral the next day. I didn't make it past the behavioral one, but the next steps are flying you to St. Louis for a business game.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

First, you fill out an online application which consists of personality information and pretty simple math test. After that, they call you in for a group interview with about 8 other people and have you do a project together as a team and do a simple presentation. If you make it past the group interview, they call you in for an individual fit interview. After the fit interview, you fly to St. Louis for a "business simulation." If you make it past the simulation, you are called in for a final panel interview with some top people in the company. Only ~20 people wind up with the job.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2015.

Interview

The first part of the telephone interview was a "strengths based interview", which took around 20 minutes. Interviewer was professional although clearly following a script. After that there was a business case study. I had 30 mins to read through the given material and present 2 new seasonal beers (from a possible six) and justify my choices.

Interview Questions

• Why Ab Inbev? Why you? Why GMP? Are you resilient? How do you like to learn?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Interview

1.Submit an online application to the programme of your choice by going to 'APPLY NOW'
    2.If your application is successful you will be invited to sit online tests. There are two online tests that you will be asked to complete:
    •logical reasoning
    •ABI cultural fit test

You will need to pass each test before being invited to the next test.

3.After you have successfully completed the cultural fit test you will be invited to undertake 2 exercises via telephone, an individual business case exercise and a motivational structured interview. You will need to log in to your application to book in to an interview slot for both these exercises
    4.Following the telephone interview and business case exercise your application will be considered for the ABI Day, a one day assessment centre held in Belgium which involves a business game and a face to face interview
    5.If you successfully pass the ABI Day, the final stage will be a Final Panel. These will be held in Belgium

Selection Process

The Graduate Recruitment Program is an extremely important talent program for AB InBev, and so many of our senior managers are involved in the selection process.

We're serious about finding the world's very best talent - so you will be competing against candidates not only from your own country, but from the whole continent.

We are looking for the very best to join our program in Western Europe, so the competition is tough.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership position you've had in the past   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2011.

Interview

The process was easy, but I guess very important. They are looking for extremely specific profiles.

1st - Numerical reasoning test
    2nd - logical reasoning test
    3rd - situational based test (choose one: I am a hard worker or I get assignments done fast).
    4th - where I am now, is the phone interview. Very relaxed and only took 30 minutes. The woman on the phone mentioned that they are time crunched, so it appears they have many interviews to do.

Interview Questions

I actually have not declined the offer, but I wanted to review the 1st round phone interview. I am awaiting feedback.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Kiev (Ukraine)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online. A week later HR manager called me and asked questions about the program and leadership experience. Then I was invited to participate in the assessment day at the company's premises where a total of 22 candidates were divided into 5 groups to prepare and present business cases. My group didn't pass.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing you learned at college?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2010.

Interview

Applied via their website by uploading a CV. Then required to undergo a psychometric assessment. The next stage of recruitment if successful was a webcam interview, which, if passed, then led to an invitation to an assessment centre. Assessment centre consists of a group exercise, where you are tasked with deciding which product should be sold given a case study situation. If you are seen to do well in the group exercise i.e exhibit leadership skills, good communication skills, don't talk over others etc, you are asked back in the afternoon for panel inteviews with senior members of staff.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was selected to the 2nd ground, which was the group interview. It was very intense. Starting with the self introduction and personal statements, then group interviews with other 4 applicants. We have 20 mins for solving the case and 10 mins to present it. It was a bit hard and intense to work like that with other competitive guys. Ppl were just trying to present their ideas out there and kind of trying to dominate each one.. One thing I want to say is : make yourself shine in the personal statement! Make significant contribution to the teamwork and ideas.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2009.

Interview

The process is four rounds. FIrst, a group interview is held with a business case. The room is divided into teams and each team is given a sheet of paper with a case and has 20 minutes to put together a ten minute presentation. The second round was a 1:2 interview--one candidate and two company reps. Third round was at Anheuser-Busch headquarters in St. Louis, MO with an elaborate business simulation game that was challenging and fun. Last interview was with the North America Zone President and his immediate "go-to" executives. In this round, five executives and five candidates had a rather causal conversation with atypical questions about personal interests, politics and beer preference.

Interview Questions

• If you had to hire another candidate, who would you hire and why?   Answer Question
    • If you had to choose power, respect or money, which would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • If you were just entering office as president of the United States, what would you do?   Answer Question