Anheuser-Busch InBev Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch InBev Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

I have applied on the company's website, then I was invited to take 2 tests (logical and cultural fit), I was then invited to a phone interview. Phone interview divided in 2 parts: first some questions on a business case I had to prepare 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview and after some behavioural questions. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes and the interviewer was very professional and polite,

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen ABinBev and the Global Management Trainee program?
    Main challenges in the market?
    Why ABinBev should hire you?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very long process of the selection, too much of tasks and too many people

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in April 2012.

Interview

First i applied online, then I was invited to pass some online tests( verbal-cultural fit, numerical, through SHL web site) and then i was invited to a phone interview.
    The interviewer was from hundson recruiter and she was very proffessional and polite. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes, asking behavioral questions mostly. They were expecting a lot of details in the answers and if you didn't provide enough, they would ask you some extra questions. At the beginning the woman described the selection process, but i think she did it just to make the candidate feel more confortable. About the day and the time of the interview, after passing the tests, they had some available slots in their website, the faster you enter, the more choices you have about availabe dates and hours.
    Got a rejection email 4-5 days later

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2011.

Interview

1+1 interview (so far): Questions were very technical. Focusing on establishing my strengths and core interests. Interview started by asking me to summarize my work history. Group exercise was to build a bridge, daunting with about 15 people just watching you. Didn't find interviewers welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think is the best, who is the worst, during the group test   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Leuven (Belgium)) in March 2011.

Interview

First you have a phone interview, where you talk about your skills and your aspirations. Then you have an assessment center where you have to give a 5min presentation about something of your choice, followed by a group case and finally another interview. In the groupcase everybody had to defend their own project and come to a consensus on which projects would be chosen. During the second interview you go deeper on your skills, what you would do during certain situations and so on.

Management-Trainee Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Habe mich online beworben. Nach einigen Online-Tests (logisch, kulturell) hatte ich ein Telefoninterview. Das erste Interview war nur über Motivation und Einpassung in die Firma (Fragen über Motivation, warum dieses Programm/diese Firma, was weiß ich über die Bierindustrie, wie kann ich der Firma helfen, erfolgreich zu sein).

Jetzt warte ich auf das zweite Interview, was eine Fallstudie beinhalten wird...

Da die Interviews bisher von einer Personalagentur geleitet wurden, gibt es keine Möglichkeit, mehr über die Firma selbst in Erfahrung zu bringen. So kann man wenig im Anstellungsprozess Fuß fassen, indem man sich einbringt und Fragen stellt.

Interview Questions

• How can you help the company deal with challenges facing them (challenges you alone have to mention)?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2012.

Interview

Gesprek om te screenen: kreeg dezelfde vragen als in de sollicitatie via de website: waarom InBev, waarom een management-traineeship en waarin verschil je van andere kandidaten. Het is belangrijk om korte en gestructureerde antwoorden te geven, want het gesprek duurt slechts 15 minuten.

Interview Questions

• Moeilijke business case: omvat alle afdelingen, kreeg te weinig tijd, slechts 30 minuten.   Answer Question