Anheuser-Busch Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Intern Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to Anheuser-Busch at a career fair and had a follow-up interview the same day. To be considered, the interviewee must have at least a 2.8 GPA minimum. Interviewer read off a sheet of pre-determined questions and filled in the blanks as each question was asked. Very relaxed interview altogether and no curveballs which means you will have to stand out among the generic questions they ask you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2010.

Interview

The recruiters at this company sent very mixed signals. They were not very friendly and were very socially awkward. As I had the last interview of the day, I felt my interview was rushed and the recruiter just wanted to leave and be done with work for the day. As well, he/she answered the phone during my interview which I felt was rude. I believe it was a blessing in disguise I did not receive an offer from this company because they seem to have no work life balance and most employees seem to hate it since the InBev takeover.

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you had to use market knowledge to make a business decision?   1 Answer