Anheuser-Busch Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2015.

Interview

There were several online screens, followed by two on campus interviews and a final round in St. Louis. The final round consisted of 1:1 interviews as well as panel interviews with fellow candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a team player or individual worker?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, about one hour each. Did not have onsite interview as the position needed to be filled quickly. Was given drug and background test after passing the phone interviews and being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you motivated employees or co-workers.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Completed an online exam that seemed basic math questions and behavioral questions. Then after a week or so was scheduled for an online interview that lasted an hour or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Washington, DC) in October 2018.

Interview

Met recruiters at my school's career fair. I signed in at the booth and applied online. I received a notification for a first round interview on campus. Before the interview there is a personality fit test online that is kind of lengthy. The first round is a case interview. 30 minutes in a room to prep and then present your solution to a panel. If you pass the case the behavioral interview is the next day.

Interview Questions

• Case was a packet of info about current and potential beers. Which beers should they add to their portfolio.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Test online, two online interviews. All behavioral questions. Interviewers were friendly but a group skype interview was required which was not great. Overall, the people seemed nice but you did not know where you would be placed geographically, ahead of time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The interview process was very intense and thorough, they invest in you. You have 3 different people interview you and then are flown out for a final round. There is a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Anheuser-Busch Response

Oct 5, 2018 – The People Team

Excited to have you on the team!

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to Anheuser-Busch at a career fair and had a follow-up interview the same day. To be considered, the interviewee must have at least a 2.8 GPA minimum. Interviewer read off a sheet of pre-determined questions and filled in the blanks as each question was asked. Very relaxed interview altogether and no curveballs which means you will have to stand out among the generic questions they ask you.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2010.

Interview

The recruiters at this company sent very mixed signals. They were not very friendly and were very socially awkward. As I had the last interview of the day, I felt my interview was rushed and the recruiter just wanted to leave and be done with work for the day. As well, he/she answered the phone during my interview which I felt was rude. I believe it was a blessing in disguise I did not receive an offer from this company because they seem to have no work life balance and most employees seem to hate it since the InBev takeover.

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you had to use market knowledge to make a business decision?   1 Answer