Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.4

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I briefly met with Anheuser-Busch at a Career Fair at Penn State. I spoke with one of their representatives for about ten minutes. This individual did a poor job of fielding my questions about what I would do in the company on a day-to-day responsibility basis.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting some representatives on campus, I applied online which included a a couple lengthy tests. I did a video interview, and then a final interview at the brewery in Williamsburg, VA. The visit at the brewery also included a tour of the facilities and an opportunity to speak with current coops at the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work for AB?
      Tell me about something not on your resume
      Tell me an innovative process or idea that you identified
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, instantly received an email asking to take an online assessment. After doing well on the assessment, I was contacted by the hiring manager via email for a phone screening / interview.

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First round was a business case with a couple common interview questions at the end (why AB, what makes you stand out). You have about 30 minutes for reviewing the case, and then 8 minutes to present and a few minutes of them asking questions about the case. For the case itself, I'd definitely recommend managing your time well, because it goes quicker than you realize and you need to leave time at the end to prepare a little bit of what you want to say to make it seem at least somewhat put together. Overall I thought the case was a little difficult because of time constraints, but not unfairly so. You just have to know what to expect and move quickly through the information they give you.

Brewing Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2016.

Interview

I met with their representatives at a career fair in mid-September and applied online the same day. After completing the application, I was immediately sent an e-mail that directed me to take two online multiple choice tests: a cultural fit test and a numerical reasoning test. Each question in the cultural fit test gives you a hypothetical business situation, and you are asked to select your most likely action. The numerical reasoning test had math problems that are simple enough if you read the question carefully.

A week after I completed these tests, I was invited to schedule a video interview.The video interview was with two senior employees from two different breweries. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me questions from a set list and took notes on my responses. The interviewers were friendly, but the interview itself was impersonal.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead employees that are much older than you and have more experience than you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you failed at something.   Answer Question
    • What do you think is an untapped opportunity for Anheuser-Busch as a company?   Answer Question

Brewery Experiences Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I applied online for a temporary position and was called a few days later. After a few general over the phone questions I was offered an in person interview. The interview last about 30 minutes and was pretty basic asking situational questions about previous experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation dealing with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

Received email asking me to take cultural fit assessment, passed it, received another email asking me to do an video interview. Video interview 5 questions 2 mins per question record it as many times as you need

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sylmar, CA).

Interview

Initially received an interest email requesting I take a personality test online and complete their online application. Then I got scheduled for a phone screening. The interviewer threw me off by asking me the 2 questions I wrote here. I figured anybody with a brain would know why anyone joins a professional organization (to gain additional knowledge, network, obtain an affiliation and ultimately just to list it on your resume!!)

Interview Questions

• Name someone who was a mentor to you and discuss how they influenced you & what you learned from them.   1 Answer

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online on the company website, two tests- one personality and one logic, then if your resume was selected you had a case interview on campus, followed by a behavioral interview the next day, then a final group panel in New York City. Interviews were 2 on 1 and the logic tests are designed to be passed.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative process you've ever put into practice?   Answer Question