Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

3.3

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Filled out their application and then got sent a culture fit test. After passing that I took their lengthy logic test. I passed both of these tests, but I never heard back from the company.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. After the initial resume review, I was invited to take an online behavioral assessment and logic test. Once I passed this, I had an on-campus interview. It was a business case followed by a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What distinguishes you from other applicants?   Answer Question

BTP Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I first applied online, and passed all of online assessments. I then went to visit their booth at the career showcase and dropped off my resume. A few days later, I was invited to a video interview, then fly out to St. Louis for final group interview. There was a group of 5 of us being interviewed by 5 senior leaders.

GMT Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Notre Dame, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The process consists of a set of basic personality and logic quizzes that must be completed before you are invited to an in-person interview. The first face-to-face is a very difficult Business Case Interview in which you have 30 minutes to review a 12 page business case and prepare a solution strategy that incorporates not only a business solution but an innovative marketing campaign. As far as I understand, moving on from the case interview involves a behavioral interview and a series of team or partner interviews before one is actually hired.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of ~10 potential new seasonal beer products and consumer demographic information, select two to introduce in an operating brewery to operate the brewery at capacity and increase profit.   Answer Question

Brewery Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and talked to recruiters at the career fair. I was asked to take personality and skills tests later. Then, I had a video interview 2 weeks later. One month after that I was invited to an on-site interview in St. Louis. The final panel interview was with 4 other candidates.

Overall the process was great, my only complaint is the lack of communication.

Part-time Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Fort Collins, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Following app submittal received immediate electronic reply to take assessment. Received immediate positive response. Received call from St. Louis HR for phone interview next day with referral to local HR. Never heard from local HR.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very frustrating interview process. I took a series of tests: 2 personality, chart reading, reading comprehension, and function processes. I received emails saying "Congratulations, you passed the tests. Look forward to emails on the next steps". Then 3 weeks later, I receive an email that they will be moving forward with other candidates. This made little sense to me, as I was given no more tests and passed all the tests they provided me with. In my opinion the process could be much more transparent and streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast paced environments (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree)?   Answer Question

GMT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

After completing the online assessments emailed to me after applying online I was invited to participate in a case interview. Myself and 3 other candidates were given the case to review in a room together (30 mins) and then had to present individually to 2 recruiters (10 mins).

I was invited back for the cultural interview the next day. Pretty typical internship interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream? - Followed up by how will this internship help you fulfill this dream.   1 Answer

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The in person interview involved a tour and interviews with several people. This occurred over the course of several hours at the St. Louis location. I met with several managers and even the brewery manager. Questions varied between technical and behavioral questions.

Senior Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and received the Cultural Fit Assessment test. Passed that and was selected to move forward to the next assessment test. Sadly, there is a glitch in the system and the link for the next assessment was for another candidate (name listed) and they obviously had taken their assessment test. There is no HR contact person to report of such glitches.