Anheuser-Busch Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Spoke with recruiters at University career fair, was invited to partake in Skype interview, engaged in an on site tour and interview. On site interview with many different company representatives.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite AB product?
    What innovation could you make in this industry?
    How have you worked under pressure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting some representatives on campus, I applied online which included a a couple lengthy tests. I did a video interview, and then a final interview at the brewery in Williamsburg, VA. The visit at the brewery also included a tour of the facilities and an opportunity to speak with current coops at the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work for AB?
      Tell me about something not on your resume
      Tell me an innovative process or idea that you identified   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty standard. I had an in person interview at my university where AB had a booth for our career fair. Then, it was followed by another interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give negative feedback to a teammate.
      Describe a challenge you have faced and how you overcame the situation.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

It was a very long process. A couple of online tests, a in person interview, an onsite interview--where you take a very odd/long TAP-role play assessment, then finally a final interview via phone.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I spoke with the hiring staff at the career fair, and I impressed the initial contact enough that I received an email with information on how to sign up for an interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us a time when you had to balance multiple items at the same time."   1 Answer