Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.3

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Participated in the GMT recruiting process at my school. Upon receipt of my resume I took a logic test online. Passing that, I moved onto a case interview involving production at a small brewery. Given 30 minutes to read and prep, 8 minutes to present to two AB employees (one GMT, one not) and 7 minutes of Q&A. Did not move onto next round.

Interview Questions

• If you are selected to take the logical reasoning test you will have 24 hours from the time you receive the email to complete it. It is tougher than it seems at first, you will need the whole time allotted to finish.   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Interview

Initial on campus screening. I was asked to do an interview on campus. The first interview was a case-study where they detailed a scenario through email communications and asked you to come up with a solution.

Interview Questions

• What types of beer should we sell when given a list of prerequisites.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2012.

Interview

Attended a business case style interview. Thirty minutes to read and prepare a presentation. Seven minutes to present (in front of two recruiters). Eight minutes for additional questions.

For the business case (fictional company), it would be useful to be comfortable with things like demographics, marketing and advertising, budget and production planning, etc. Otherwise, just be prepared to work quickly.

Generally only focused on business case. Only other questions are "Why do you want to work for the company?" "What attracted you to this program?" and "What makes you different from the next candidate?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

For Canada, first step is the case interview, where you are asked to solve a case and present to two Labatt representatives. Second step is a behavioral type interview, where they asked detailed questions about various experiences you have had, leadership experiences, teamwork, etc. Third step is a full-day assessment center where you are placed in teams and do different activities, a presentation and a business simulation. Fourth step is an interview in front of a panel of judges in St.-Louis

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with an innovative solution to a problem   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

It's a three part process, starting off with a phone interview. The questions are pretty basic "tell me about a time..." The second portion is a test, made up of role plays, and scheduling, and basic math, lasting about 6-7 hours. The final interview: you meet with many managers, pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, all organizational examples and questions about your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Submitted CV with cover letter in October, after a couple of weeks I received an email arranging a phone interview for one month after. Interview very standard: "Tell me about yourself", "Why have you applied for this position?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses". Response came the next day, inviting for a group interview in Luton in January and online numerical and verbal tests. The selection process was so slow and took so long by January I had found another job.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me what customer services means to you and give an example of an excellent customer service you provided"   Answer Question

Interview

1). Easy online application and tests. 2). Group case, Individual Case and Interview 3). Business Game 4). Panel Interview

Overall, the process is straight forward. Relax, don't be nervous, and focus on showing your best qualities to the assessors.

Don't be too agressive, but make sure you get a chance to contribute to the discussion.

Seasonal Interview

Interview

Skills Test, interview and role play

Seasonal Interview

Interview

Online test assessment, interview, phone interview excercise, and group manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had a difficult co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Weekender Interview

Interview

Came in to facility to take basic reading, math and mechanical aptitude test

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement in the workplace and how it was resolved.   Answer Question