Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

3.3

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Ask canned question from a scripted process. Questions were read from a paper and they write down your responses. Was an easy process, there were 2 interviewers doing a script back and forth

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sun Prairie, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

-was introduced to some of the others in the department
    -met with the lead for an interview
    -showed my work and they asked questions
    -the job was explained to me in greater detail

Interview Questions

• How did I solve a design problem?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I briefly met with Anheuser-Busch at a Career Fair at Penn State. I spoke with one of their representatives for about ten minutes. This individual did a poor job of fielding my questions about what I would do in the company on a day-to-day responsibility basis.

Brewery Ambassador/Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an interview. I went to St. Louis Brewery Tour center and met with two Leads. Questions were based on my resume and also situational questions. I got a call offering me the job in February and did the interview in December because it was for a summer position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it was difficult to maintain a cooperative, friendly attitude

with a fellow employee or customer. How did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Received a call from a hiring manager and had a phone screening. A week or two later received a call asking to come in for an interview. All of the people were nice up until the interview. Had three managers in the interview. They all took notes and would not make eye contact. It was a very bizarre situation.

Interview Questions

• All open ended questions. Describe a project you worked on and describe any challenges you had to overcome.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was very thorough - met with 3 hr professionals, 3 business line professionals across a variety of mediums - phone, in office, and Skype. Every step of the way was extremely casual (from a people perspective) but challenging (from a personal experience, goals, etc. Perspective). Took about a month from initial phone screen (applied via LinkedIn) to receiving offer.

Interview Questions

• If we are at your retirement party, what job are you retiring from?   Answer Question

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with hiring manager and one face to face. The decision process went much faster than I thought it would for such a large company.

Brewery Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a basic application with not much substance other than personal information. Following this, you are required to take a screening to see if you are suitable to move forward. If you pass, you move on to a hour long test looking at how well you can perform managerial tasks. If you are able to pass this, you will be asked to set up a time for a webcam interview. Two people will interview you, and be prepared because the questions are not your general run of the mill questions. Sadly I did not make it past this process and was told this by email a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name something innovative that we are not already doing that could help propel the company forward in the future   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, instantly received an email asking to take an online assessment. After doing well on the assessment, I was contacted by the hiring manager via email for a phone screening / interview.