Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

3.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, instantly received an email asking to take an online assessment. After doing well on the assessment, I was contacted by the hiring manager via email for a phone screening / interview.

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

1st interview: short, 30 minute behavioral interview. Seems like they are trying to get a sense of who you are as a person and if you fit with their company culture
    2nd interview: 45 min NYC on-site "panel"- more like a discussion than anything. They really are just looking to see how you interact with upper-level management, respond to pressure, and think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview:
      What are your interests outside of school?
      What's your favorite brand (besides AB) and why?
      Think about an area near your school that is known for restaurants, bars, etc. How would you establish a new bar there, how would you differentiate yourself, and how would you market the beer?
      Tell us about a time you had trouble with a teammate.

2nd interview:
      They will ask you anything they want about your resume, how to market beer to a specific target group, give your opinion to another candidates answer, etc. There is no way to predict what questions will be asked, just know a lot about the beer industry, their company, and competitors. Also know all of the marketing campaigns for AB's major brands, and their competitors. Don't share an idea if you can't properly defend it.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

After you submit your resume, you are invited to take an online "culture fit" test, you have to take an online logical reasoning test. If you do well on both of those, then they look at your resume and decide to interview you. First interview is a 45 minute business case. If you do well, you're invited to the behavioural the next day. Next round is flying to Missouri for business simulation. And then an interview with a panel.

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First round was a business case with a couple common interview questions at the end (why AB, what makes you stand out). You have about 30 minutes for reviewing the case, and then 8 minutes to present and a few minutes of them asking questions about the case. For the case itself, I'd definitely recommend managing your time well, because it goes quicker than you realize and you need to leave time at the end to prepare a little bit of what you want to say to make it seem at least somewhat put together. Overall I thought the case was a little difficult because of time constraints, but not unfairly so. You just have to know what to expect and move quickly through the information they give you.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. Was invited to a virtual interview after our campus career fair. The interview was with a district manager; her connection wasn't the best and her feed kept cutting in and out. She didn't seem very invested in the interview, and even mentioned being busy that day. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Make sure you have questions to ask at the end.

Sales Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my application and was immediately invited to complete two online tests (culture fit and logic). I passed both and waited about 2 weeks before I was invited to interview for the MTP (Marketing Trainee Program) where I had one 30 minute interview over video chat with AB two employees. About a week later I was informed that they would like to move me over to the Sales Trainee role as my interviewers felt my skills were better fit for this program. I didn't interview over skype the sales role, but instead was invited to the final in-person panel interview in NYC where there were 6 candidates and 6 executives in a room and the executives ask you anything they want... Be prepared to defend your answers, yet admit when you are wrong because they will try and break your answer apart. 8 days after the panel, I got a call informing me I'd be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative thing you have ever seen?   Answer Question
    • If the proper and safe technology for self-driving trucks was here, would it be ok to fire the 20k truck drivers who have been with our company for years? (There are no alternative jobs for them to take)   Answer Question
    • If you made 2 billion dollars from selling snapchat, what would you do with that money?   Answer Question

Brewing Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2016.

Interview

I met with their representatives at a career fair in mid-September and applied online the same day. After completing the application, I was immediately sent an e-mail that directed me to take two online multiple choice tests: a cultural fit test and a numerical reasoning test. Each question in the cultural fit test gives you a hypothetical business situation, and you are asked to select your most likely action. The numerical reasoning test had math problems that are simple enough if you read the question carefully.

A week after I completed these tests, I was invited to schedule a video interview.The video interview was with two senior employees from two different breweries. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me questions from a set list and took notes on my responses. The interviewers were friendly, but the interview itself was impersonal.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead employees that are much older than you and have more experience than you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you failed at something.   Answer Question
    • What do you think is an untapped opportunity for Anheuser-Busch as a company?   Answer Question

Brewery Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a basic application with not much substance other than personal information. Following this, you are required to take a screening to see if you are suitable to move forward. If you pass, you move on to a hour long test looking at how well you can perform managerial tasks. If you are able to pass this, you will be asked to set up a time for a webcam interview. Two people will interview you, and be prepared because the questions are not your general run of the mill questions. Sadly I did not make it past this process and was told this by email a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name something innovative that we are not already doing that could help propel the company forward in the future   Answer Question

Brewery Experiences Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I applied online for a temporary position and was called a few days later. After a few general over the phone questions I was offered an in person interview. The interview last about 30 minutes and was pretty basic asking situational questions about previous experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation dealing with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

Received email asking me to take cultural fit assessment, passed it, received another email asking me to do an video interview. Video interview 5 questions 2 mins per question record it as many times as you need