Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

3.3

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online on the company website, two tests- one personality and one logic, then if your resume was selected you had a case interview on campus, followed by a behavioral interview the next day, then a final group panel in New York City. Interviews were 2 on 1 and the logic tests are designed to be passed.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative process you've ever put into practice?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and immediately asked to take a cultural fit assessment. The assessment is online and asks you a variety of situational questions such as if you disagreed with someone, what would you do?

A couple of weeks later (4-6 weeks) I was contacted by someone in their HR department for a one-on-one phone interview asking for a walk-through my resume and other cultural fit questions (ex. what do you know about AB and why do you want to work here?). Next week was series of phone interviews: one with two directors at the same time, a subsequent interview with the hiring manager, and one more interview with group manager. Final step was in-person interview with HR, a group manager, and to meet the team.

Interview Questions

• The most important thing they screen for is cultural fit, questions about experience may come up if you don't fit the prerequisites. Do some research about the company and use initial HR interview to learn more. Questions range from: What do you really enjoy doing? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you think it takes to get there and how does AB fill in the gap for you? What are your top concerns with the company? What would you look for in you were hiring an employee? What was your proudest accomplishment? Why AB? How committed are you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sylmar, CA).

Interview

Initially received an interest email requesting I take a personality test online and complete their online application. Then I got scheduled for a phone screening. The interviewer threw me off by asking me the 2 questions I wrote here. I figured anybody with a brain would know why anyone joins a professional organization (to gain additional knowledge, network, obtain an affiliation and ultimately just to list it on your resume!!)

Interview Questions

• Name someone who was a mentor to you and discuss how they influenced you & what you learned from them.   1 Answer

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

Received email asking me to take cultural fit assessment, passed it, received another email asking me to do an video interview. Video interview 5 questions 2 mins per question record it as many times as you need

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Davis, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was an initial career fair interview, an on campus interview, a telephone test and a final interview. The telephone test was a role-play assessment that I had a fun time doing.

Global Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First you submit an online application, then you get the link to the to three online tests, including cultural fit test, logical test and personal strength. After that you get an invitation for the phone interview where you are asked motivation questions. Each question requires you to remember some situation where your certain characteristics are being estimated. Then you get a business case where you have to analyze all the data given and choose two seasonal beer brands. In a week after that i got an invitation to the assessment center. Haven't been to assessment center yet

Interview Questions

• Would your family and friends describe you as motivated/goal-orientated? And if yes, why?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle the last problem you have had?   Answer Question
    • Do you think you are more persistence than others? And if yes, why?   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was originally a contractor for 7 months and had the opportunity to interview for a Category Manager position. I first had an initial HR screening call. Then I interviewed with the Hiring Manager and the Key Account Manager over the phone. After that I waited about two weeks and then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback on a project, how did you overcome the hurdles to correct the issue at hand?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview then waited 3 weeks for response. In person interview with HR with personality testing then waited 3 more weeks for response. 3rd interview was 4 hours long, they had me sit in a room for the whole time why they brought in one manager after another to ask me questions, took another 3 months to call me back and offer me the position. Never actually met or interviewed with the VP that i would support. Very bad interview process.

Interview Questions

• Any thing from by background to my personal life.   1 Answer

Technical Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a video interview with them that was approximately 30 minutes long. Asked somewhat hard-hitting personal questions such as tell us one time you failed. Don't think they were going to be a good fit anyways. They said the next phase was going to be interviewing a few applicants at a time and then having us challenge the other applicants' answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you convinced your superiors to implement an innovation that they were originally against.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a coworker (previously interned for AB). The first two rounds were online logic tests. They were reminiscent of SAT math questions. There was also a culture fit assessment. I was familiar with this because I had taken it for another position at ABI. Next, I was invited to do a phone business case interview. I was given a bunch of information online and had 30 minutes to make a decision about what seasonal beers to run based on the info. There isn't enough time to truly make a good informed decision so make sure you go as quickly as possible and gave reasons to backup your choices. They aren't looking for the optimal answer, just the logic behind what you decide to do and that you're using a large amount of the info presented. Next I had a Skype interview that was all behavioral questions. I thought it went well but was not invited to the next round. I believe my answers may have been too technical and they are looking for a more business minded than engineering minded person.