Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.4

Co-Op, Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I passed through 2 batches of online questionnaires. The first one was pretty easy and it only took 20 min to complete. The second one involved logic questions as well as behavioral questions (100 questions in total) and I took more than 40 minutes to finish it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a successful project   1 Answer

Trade Activation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (South Burlington, VT) in February 2016.

Interview

Pre-screened through a phone interview by a very friendly man, interview was less friendly. Interviewed with a panel, was asked about the company and myself. Role sounds promising, didn't get the job.

Global Management Training Program Interview

Interview

I submitted my application through my college. Immediately, I was sent 3 logic tests to complete. Afterwards, I was sent an email that I would be given a phone call interview with a case study. Additionally, I was sent an email that there was an event being held at my university where I could meet representatives from Anheuser-Busch; unfortunately, I had a prior serious commitment that I had promised to before Anheuser sent information about this event. Since I didn't go to this event, I was completely kicked out of the program, which reflects quite negatively on the company. Additionally, I could not even contact anyone to notify them I could not attend, due to a prior commitment; the emails do not provide you with a person to contact. I now have a negative outlook on how Anheuser's interviewing process.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Fort Collins, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I completed all of the preliminary tests and so far I have only done the 15 minute phone interview. There were 4 questions asked. I was told there will be 4 more interviews if I'm selected to go further.

Process Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in December 2015.

Interview

Went through the entire interview process (online assessments, phone interview, and tap assessment). I was asked to interview onsite however a few days later, I was told that they were pursing other candidates. Unfortunate that I had to go through the lengthy interview process only to be suddenly rejected toward the end.

Brewery Ambassador/Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an interview. I went to St. Louis Brewery Tour center and met with two Leads. Questions were based on my resume and also situational questions. I got a call offering me the job in February and did the interview in December because it was for a summer position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it was difficult to maintain a cooperative, friendly attitude

with a fellow employee or customer. How did you handle the situation.
      Answer Question

People Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I met a recruiter at an on-campus career fair. I applied to the position through a link that they sent me. After I applied, 2 -3 days later I was sent an assessment and then after completing that I was sent another assessment that was more math based. I was then chosen for a Skype interview, the lady was very nice and kind.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about getting your manager to do something you wanted, if he/she did not see eye to eye with you on it   1 Answer

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was incredibly lengthy and time-consuming. You have an initial online questionnaire, then a problem-solving online assignment, then you have to interview onsite, then you have to the TAPS assessment.

The online phases aren't terribly difficult, though they are time-consuming, especially assuming you are applying for other jobs as well. Prepare to spend several hours slogging through them.

The onsite interview is conducted by two people simultaneously. My experience with this was mostly positive, and they seemed receptive to my answers. Confidence and using the STAR method response will take you far here. The real challenge is yet to come.

Let me just say that the TAPS assessment is enough to make you not want the job. They give you a period of time to try to figure out the schedule rules (hint: there are TONS of them and neglecting even one of them will mess up your whole schedule) and make an appropriately organized schedule, then your "boss" calls you. He'll rush you through it and give you a hard time about any issues with it, then you prep for the next section. The scheduling is the kind of thing you would normally have weeks to learn during your training, and here you have an hour to learn and make it, then they're surprised your result isn't perfect? Next you have to figure out how to convince an employee who clearly doesn't want to work for the company to start helping her fellow employees. Honestly, if I met an employee this lackadaisical, I would immediately recommend they be fired, not waste my breath convincing them to do their job. Finally, the worst part: you have to conduct a meeting with two employees who argue incessantly and thoroughly enjoy interrupting you. You can try to rule with an iron fist, though they're going to keep interrupting anyway. Don't expect to finish all your items in time.

If I had known this process was going to be such a pain, I never would have wasted my time applying. Unless it really is your dream to work at a brewery, give this place a pass.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are your best qualities?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time where you led a group and successfully solved a problem.   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was originally a contractor for 7 months and had the opportunity to interview for a Category Manager position. I first had an initial HR screening call. Then I interviewed with the Hiring Manager and the Key Account Manager over the phone. After that I waited about two weeks and then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback on a project, how did you overcome the hurdles to correct the issue at hand?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Davis, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was an initial career fair interview, an on campus interview, a telephone test and a final interview. The telephone test was a role-play assessment that I had a fun time doing.