Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and immediately asked to take a cultural fit assessment. The assessment is online and asks you a variety of situational questions such as if you disagreed with someone, what would you do?

A couple of weeks later (4-6 weeks) I was contacted by someone in their HR department for a one-on-one phone interview asking for a walk-through my resume and other cultural fit questions (ex. what do you know about AB and why do you want to work here?). Next week was series of phone interviews: one with two directors at the same time, a subsequent interview with the hiring manager, and one more interview with group manager. Final step was in-person interview with HR, a group manager, and to meet the team.

Interview Questions

• The most important thing they screen for is cultural fit, questions about experience may come up if you don't fit the prerequisites. Do some research about the company and use initial HR interview to learn more. Questions range from: What do you really enjoy doing? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you think it takes to get there and how does AB fill in the gap for you? What are your top concerns with the company? What would you look for in you were hiring an employee? What was your proudest accomplishment? Why AB? How committed are you?   Answer Question

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Submitted resume online in response to ad and had a phone interview with Heather B., which was scheduled the day after she called me. Will say that the lady interviewing was unprofessional. She laughed inappropriately and didn't seem prepared for the interview (other than reading questions). She didn't offer much about info about the job. Shew shuffled a lot of papers and it was hard to hear her. When asked questions, she had one or two word answers. I then gave a few quick answers so that i could get off the phone, as I didn't want to work for this person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you were in that had conflict
      Describe a time you used negotiation   Answer Question

Manager US People for WOD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on Feb 26, 2016 immediately i got an email asking me to complete an initial 20 min online personality test. Then it took a 9 days for them to tell me I moved forward into the next online assessment (this one was 150 questions) took hour and a half to complete. Then another week passed by and i was selected to participate on a online video interview (you are asked about 7 questions and you record your answers and submit.) It's been now 2 weeks since I submitted the video interview and I have yet to hear form them. I reached out few days back to the recruiter inquiring about the hiring process but i have not received a reply.

Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Met with recruiters at the career fair, then got offered a first round Skype interview. After the Skype Interview I was invited to their regional office for a panel interview and a tour of the facilities.

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in February 2016.

Interview

Went through a quick screening call and then three phone interviews. The first 2 were with HR people and the last one was with department managers. They mainly asked why I was interested in working there and working in that role, plus a LOT of "tell me a time when" questions. The second two interviews were essentially just "tell me a time when" questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to compromise between short term and long term goals.   Answer Question

Sales Relief Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Sat down with three managers who were friendly and polite, we started by having some small talk and I had a chance to throw in some great details about myself that would have been difficult once the formal question/answers started. They asked about 5 questions which I believe are called STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a challenge and had to work as a team.   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

horrible, first you have to pass an assessment test, then they send you another one, passed that, had an online interview with montage, passed that interview, final interview was a skype interview with someone in St. Louis...a few weeks later the email for thank you for applying, you will waste a lot of time but if you get the job I am sure its worth it,

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process is very lengthy and intricate. After my initial application was processed I took a personality test and simple IQ assessment questionnaire. After that I had an initial interview at my college and the phone TAP assessment. I am still waiting to hear back for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that you made for yourself or had given to you and how did you accomplish it.   Answer Question

Co-Op, Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I passed through 2 batches of online questionnaires. The first one was pretty easy and it only took 20 min to complete. The second one involved logic questions as well as behavioral questions (100 questions in total) and I took more than 40 minutes to finish it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a successful project   1 Answer

Trade Activation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (South Burlington, VT) in February 2016.

Interview

Pre-screened through a phone interview by a very friendly man, interview was less friendly. Interviewed with a panel, was asked about the company and myself. Role sounds promising, didn't get the job.