Anheuser-Busch Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.5

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I applied this role online and received two system auto emails reply that let me do some online test questions. It took me about an hour to finished it, and soon after that I received another auto email said that I may enter the next stage to do another online test, which include 100 questions! Then I took an hour and a half to finished that long test. 10 minutes later, I received a refuse email, again by system. I wanna say every applicant's time is valuable, you firm has too many procedure to do the apply and you even didn't review our answers by person but with auto machine. It was totally a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Both behavior and tech questions, including statistic and analyst knowledge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

1st round was an HR round - was not much because already worked a project at Anheuser Busch through Accenture Ltd.

2nd round - Had a conference call with 2 people (senior management)

Was asked strengths, weaknesses, future goals, skills, ERP systems which I was familiar with, discussed previous experience, salary expectations - regular stuff.

3rd round - was called onsite but since I moved out of St Louis, they set up a video conference call.
    Real life scenarios for the following questions

Scenario where you had divergent views with in a team meeting and what did you do to get your idea implemented.

Scenario where you had made a mistake and realized later. How did you correct it?

Scenario where you had taken a proactive role in leadership or something you came up with which helped the team succeed in the project

Scenario where you had misunderstanding with team mates and how did you get along and convince them

Scenario where you had some unexpected work come to you. How did you respond and did you perform.

Scenario where you had a team member underperforming. What did you do to motivate and help him perform?

Scenario where you came with an innovative idea and what were the benefits in terms of revenue or team performance.