Anheuser-Busch Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed three seperate times. First was a 2:1 interview, followed by two 1:1 interviews. The process seemed very unorganized. On two occasions the interviewers were unaware I was coming. After my third interview, I received an automated email saying they were proceeding with other candidates, but then I received a phone call from one of the hiring magers telling me I was still in the running and they "couldnt' wait to get me on the team." Very confusing and frustrating. I was offered the position, but turned down for another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell us about yourself
    2) Tell us about your current role
    3) Why are you leaving your current position
    4) The remaning questions were the "Tell us about a time you..."
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 managers simultaneously from transportation and inventory. They each asked several open ended questions that require full explanations and all logic based. There are no simple yes or no answers and no way of knowing if you answered on the right track of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were given a hard task at work that you weren't familiar with. How long did it take you to complete the task? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is your level of experience in Microsoft excel?   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Structured interview with 2 or more managers. 2nd interview with director or higher

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a workplace disagreement and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating - I've heard there is some wiggle room on vacation days

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Questions included the following:
    HR-related questions:
    -What is your greatest strength/weakness?
    -Describe a situation where you had to deliver bad news to a do-worker/client/etc.
    -Describe a time when you had to make a snap decision
    -Explain a situation where you had to manage other people

Skill-related questions:
    -What skills from your education background best prepare you for this position?
    -How proficient are you with MS Office Suite/SAP/Macros/SQL?
    -What other skills do you have that make you a viable candidate?

Interview Questions

• What past failures have helped you prepare for your next job? (As in, what have you learned from past mistakes?)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly easy; pay scale is pretty structured. A-B is open to negotiation, but there isn't much wiggle room. That being said, compensation is good.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Staffing firm set up the interview. I went in for about 45 min interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem/issue with a coworker and how was it resolved   Answer Question