Anheuser-Busch Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Logistics Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Anheuser had a standard phone screening that consisted of about 30 minutes of conversation. It was very relaxed and calm. The only problem came afterwards. The management at Anheuser was not good. They play the blame game with their employees and try to make the employees compete against one another. I have heard of performance metrics, but this is ridiculous. Anyway, the interview was not too bad, but if be worried about the way management treats you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview process take some weeks to schedule. Then if you make it to the next round they ask you to take an assessment and depending on how well you do you may or may not be invited to St. Louis for interview.

Interview Questions

• Assessment test was difficult and confusing   2 Answers

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Great first interview with recruiters, second one with the line manager and the third one with hiring manager. General recruitment interview, in the second round I had to fill out a case study, third one was a general interview again.