Anheuser-Busch Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sylmar, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about scheduling an interview within a week. After the first interview, they asked me to wait a bit for a second interview, but something came up so we had to schedule the second I terview for the next day. After the second interview, I was informed that they like to make quick decisions so they went outside to talk and came back in. They gave me an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Ask canned question from a scripted process. Questions were read from a paper and they write down your responses. Was an easy process, there were 2 interviewers doing a script back and forth

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was brought into a room with two employees of Anheuser Busch. There I was asked what would make me the best candidate for the position, and given hypothetical situations in which I had to describe how I would react. At the end I was told that I walked out and shook hands with the main interviewer of whom I would be working under. I received a call within 4 days for me to come in and meet with the main boss. I then met with the boss and was offered the job as long as I passed the mandatory background check and hair drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation in which you had to teach somebody a new skill and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the terms sounded good to me.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Riverside, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview, asked what i know about the company and how could i fit in with the company, in house interview with management basic interview questions and one interview with Branch manager. where i was welcomed to the company. upon background checks.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over the 30 other people who are trying for this same job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no its a take it or leave it job.