Anheuser-Busch Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Portland, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

Online quiz followed by two in person interviews, one with the head of sales in the state and an HR rep, the other with the head of sales in the city and a HR intern

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer