Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Dayton, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Laid back. Nothing high pressure or tough questions. I liked how we got to talk about beer. I wished I would have gotten the job, but I didn't have a college degree, so I can't so anything bad about them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2010.

Interview

You will have 1 interview with the branch manger and a DSM. they will ask you a bunch of questions of what you would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Simple questions about work history and also typical scenario based questions. Had to answer to two Vice Presidents at the time in one room. It was an awkward set up, but the questions asked were too bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Carson, CA).

Interview

Terrible terrible company. Complete waste of time. First interview was done on the phone with a outsourced person in India, who misinformed me about the position. 2nd interview was with 2 hiring managers who were not prepared for the interview and kept me waiting for 30 minutes. The final interview was with a hiring manager who took me along on a ride along. He was 30 minutes late (these people have an issue with wasted peoples time and being late) Wasted 5 hours of my day on the ride along. Was told I would her back in a few days. NEVER heard back from anyone. I even reached out to the hiring managers through email multiple times and they didn't even respond to a single email. This was a complete waste of time. Anheuser - Busch you need to get your staff in check. These are the people who represent you! They are doing a horrible job at that!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was consisted of mostly behavior type questions. i.e. Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult decision... What would you do if a customer was upset at you, how would you handle it...I met with 2 managers and then the General Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame a crisis? Solved a problem? Dealt with failure?
      A crisis in your life or job ad how I responded from it?   Answer Question