Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2010.

Interview

You will have 1 interview with the branch manger and a DSM. they will ask you a bunch of questions of what you would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Simple questions about work history and also typical scenario based questions. Had to answer to two Vice Presidents at the time in one room. It was an awkward set up, but the questions asked were too bad.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was consisted of mostly behavior type questions. i.e. Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult decision... What would you do if a customer was upset at you, how would you handle it...I met with 2 managers and then the General Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame a crisis? Solved a problem? Dealt with failure?
      A crisis in your life or job ad how I responded from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Dayton, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Laid back. Nothing high pressure or tough questions. I liked how we got to talk about beer. I wished I would have gotten the job, but I didn't have a college degree, so I can't so anything bad about them.