Anheuser-Busch Sales Trainee Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Sales Trainee Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

4.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through my university. They were bad at getting back to me after the first skype interview, but final decisions were made known a day after the final panel interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Sales Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiters from my school's career fair which led to having to apply online. Applied online and had to take a competency quiz as well as open-ended behavioral quiz. Two weeks after I had an hour long video interview with two people in human resources. After that I was invited to the Super Day in New York where there was a final panel interview with five other canidates and five/six executives which you hadn't met before. Was pretty tough sharing the thirty minutes between the other five canidates and the questions were pretty rigorous.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Very intense interview process. Started with a cultural fit test and then a logic test. After passing both tests I was notified that I had been selected for a virtual interview, which was a skype interview with 2 people in different cities. After the skype interview, I was selected for the final interview in NY the next week. The final interview was a panel 6 execs and 6 candidates. This was the most intense interview I've ever had. They let us know beforehand if we didn't answer the questions quickly enough then they would cut us off and tell us to wrap it up. That was exactly what happened. The interviewers would ask one person a question then the candidates had an opportunity to speak up and say whether or not they agree or disagree. You had to make the most of the time and really be actively listening to the other candidate's answers because if you said the same thing that they did, you would sound like a moron.

Interview Questions

• IF you had $4 million to spend on marketing in NY or LA which city would you choose and what are four criteria that you would look into to determine which city you would choose?

How would you grade the success of a promotion within a grocery store?

Using bar economics, how could you convince a bar owner to sell more AB products within their space?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my application and was immediately invited to complete two online tests (culture fit and logic). I passed both and waited about 2 weeks before I was invited to interview for the MTP (Marketing Trainee Program) where I had one 30 minute interview over video chat with AB two employees. About a week later I was informed that they would like to move me over to the Sales Trainee role as my interviewers felt my skills were better fit for this program. I didn't interview over skype the sales role, but instead was invited to the final in-person panel interview in NYC where there were 6 candidates and 6 executives in a room and the executives ask you anything they want... Be prepared to defend your answers, yet admit when you are wrong because they will try and break your answer apart. 8 days after the panel, I got a call informing me I'd be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative thing you have ever seen?   Answer Question
    • If the proper and safe technology for self-driving trucks was here, would it be ok to fire the 20k truck drivers who have been with our company for years? (There are no alternative jobs for them to take)   Answer Question
    • If you made 2 billion dollars from selling snapchat, what would you do with that money?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I completed the online application, then two easy online tests.

Later I was invited to do a Skype interview with an HR/Sales person. This was straightforward.

After, I was invited to a panel interview in NYC. This interview was only 45 minutes and pretty intimidating. Just be confident and research the company/industry and remain consistent.

Interview Questions

• Should we display nutritional information on our beers?   Answer Question