Anheuser-Busch Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Seasonal Interview Questions

Interviews at Anheuser-Busch

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Merrimack, NH) in April 2011.

Interview

I enjoyed the overall interview. It consisted of one hour being interviewed by two people. The questions were mostly "tell me a time when..." type questions. The second part of the interview I thought was rougher. It involved role playing. I was sitting in a conference room with a telephone. I was given twenty pages of information to formulate a position from. I was given 35 minutes to digest the information. Then I was called by a fictitious co-worker. My role was to pursuade the co-worker to be more of a team player. That wasn't so bad. But the second caller was my fictitious supervisor. This would not have gone so bad but it was unclear to me if I needed to own up to a production malfunction or if I was to explain why it occurred to someone else on my shift. Because of I was more ill prepared for the second caller than the first I felt I did a poor job. I believe the second telephone interview lowered my rating substantially lower than it had been up to that point.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you had to face two challanges simultaneously and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Seasonal Interview

Interview

Online test assessment, interview, phone interview excercise, and group manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had a difficult co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Van Nuys, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

So far , after obviously passing the online personality test, I was called in for a "Industrial Skills test which consisted of basic math and reading comprehension. Next I was called in for a personal interview with 2 people that asked some typical interview questions like,, "tell us a time when ..." and " what would you do if.." I am currently going in soon for the Role Play part of the interview, and im kinda nervous, can someone help me out and give me a example of their production schedule they had to create so that I am prepared, Ive never had to make one. Do you have to draw out a graph chart or something or how exactly does that part of the interview work? Thanks in advance.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you disagreed with a coworker and what happened?   1 Answer

Seasonal Interview

Interview

Skills Test, interview and role play

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2015.

Interview

Interview has taken 4 weeks now.Two online sessions answering basic questions and aptitude test.
    Structured interview with HR and Manager.Telephone role play which is a little difficult. Awaiting results on this.