Animal Health International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Animal Health International

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Animal Health International (Ocala, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone call interview and then brought in for a face to face. The phone call was a basic call with tons of situational questions. The face to face was meeting every one, seeing what the job was about. Also there were more situational questions.

Interview Questions

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Health International (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. Former site manager was easy to get along with. Made the interview low stress. Dove right into issues & experience. Interviewer worked easily with my schedule. He did not coax me through the interview. Instead, he gave me time to think through building my thoughts to explain well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about former experiences in safety and productivity. The interviewer had a lot of experience in successful management of operations and knew what he was looking for. But, he's not with the company any more.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. It was take it or leave it. I decided that I liked this particular manager and it was worth changing jobs.